00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

George Lincoln Rockwell

22,444 Views | 243 Replies

Response to George Lincoln Rockwell 2009-08-20 21:24:40

At 8/20/09 09:12 PM, BrianEtrius wrote:
At 8/20/09 09:11 PM, ViolentAJ wrote: African, but not Black. They are part of the plan: they can stay out of our land.
Well, technically, it is their land too.

They've been there as long as Africans have.

Just sayin'.

Not subSaharan Africa.

"Be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone; but if someone puts his hand on you, send him to the cemetery"

Personal Development

Response to George Lincoln Rockwell 2009-08-20 21:29:01

At 8/20/09 09:24 PM, ViolentAJ wrote: Not subSaharan Africa.

*coughs*

Sorry, has a nasty cold going on.

*coughs*

New to Politics?/ Friend of the Devil/ I review writing! PM me

"Question everything generally thought to be obvious."-Dieter Rams

BBS Signature

Response to George Lincoln Rockwell 2009-08-20 21:35:04

At 8/20/09 09:29 PM, BrianEtrius wrote:
At 8/20/09 09:24 PM, ViolentAJ wrote: Not subSaharan Africa.
*coughs*

Sorry, has a nasty cold going on.

*coughs*

Just because you're muslim doesn't mean that you're middle eastern. By your logic, all christians come from Nazareth (or Rome if you believe that Paul is the real father of Christianity). Arabs came and pushed their religion and/or blacks adopted it. The Nazi Nation would be a non-religious entity. Race is our religion. I believe that most Blacks, inlcuding Africans, when properly informed, fed, and supported, would gladly ditch that mumbo jumbo to be free from the enemy races. Also, if we purge the aIDS population, that means more lebensraum for the Black race in Africa, and most likely room for the Nazi Nation.

"Be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone; but if someone puts his hand on you, send him to the cemetery"

Personal Development

Response to George Lincoln Rockwell 2009-08-20 21:46:31

At 8/20/09 09:11 PM, ViolentAJ wrote: African, but not Black. They are part of the plan: they can stay out of our land.

So which is it; are you black, or are you african? You can't be both by your own argument. And if you're not African, then you have no reason to lay claim to the lands of the African continent.

BBS Signature

Response to George Lincoln Rockwell 2009-08-20 21:51:15

At 8/20/09 09:46 PM, Proteas wrote:
So which is it; are you black, or are you african? You can't be both by your own argument. And if you're not African, then you have no reason to lay claim to the lands of the African continent.

I'm Black.

Whites came and took over North America (I don't care if you believe that Native Americans were originally white like the Solutrians (SP?)), the fact still remains that an outside group conquered another group. Black Americans might be able to do this to Black Africans if our backs are pushed against the wall far enough. Better yet would be to organize and collaborate with Black Africans to return to our homelands, and in exchange help them out with technology, knowledge, and manpower. We can replace the AIDs population of Black Africa with the healthy population Black American population (and before anyone says it, I'm not saying that we are all healthy or that all Africans have AIDS). Non-Blacks will have us out of their hair, and we will not have to deal with the japanese, the white man, the eternal jew, or anyone else (which is why it is important for us to be well-armed to at least be able to put up a fight against our many enemies).

Personal Development

Response to George Lincoln Rockwell 2009-08-20 21:52:48

At 8/20/09 09:51 PM, ViolentAJ wrote: (which is why it is important for us to be well-armed to at least be able to put up a fight against our many enemies).

So let me ask you this: If you're going to piss off the rest of the world, where the hell do you think you are going to get weapons from?

BBS Signature

Response to George Lincoln Rockwell 2009-08-20 21:56:33

At 8/20/09 09:51 PM, ViolentAJ wrote: I'm Black.

So you deny African citizenship, and you would deny African natives the right to live on their own land.

And that makes you better than the white man, how?

BBS Signature

Response to George Lincoln Rockwell 2009-08-20 22:02:11

At 8/20/09 09:56 PM, Proteas wrote:
At 8/20/09 09:51 PM, ViolentAJ wrote: I'm Black.
So you deny African citizenship, and you would deny African natives the right to live on their own land.

And that makes you better than the white man, how?

Never said that I was better. I admit that int he current system, I am inferior to the white man. That's why japanese girls crawl over whites like moths to a flame but despise Blacks.

People with AIDS should be euthenized. They only cause more suffering by spreading it and they take up space and resources. With them removed, American Blacks could have a homeland free fromt he oppression of the enemy races.

We could get resources by making our point. The only people that would stand against us are people that are purely maliscious, people that George Lincoln Rockwell probably would have gassed as traitors.

Personal Development

Response to George Lincoln Rockwell 2009-08-20 22:04:32

At 8/20/09 09:56 PM, Proteas wrote:
At 8/20/09 09:51 PM, ViolentAJ wrote:

And 'when' the genocide goes down, I'm sure AJ will blame it on the white man for teaching him about manifest destiny.

At 8/20/09 09:02 PM, SolInvictus wrote:
At 8/20/09 08:56 PM, VigilanteNighthawk wrote:

the Japanese are not Chinese damnit!!

Damn it. NO! I was hoping he wouldn't realize this. Guess night with a hooker it is. :(

The Internet is like a screwdriver. You can use it to take an engine apart and understand it, or you can see how far you can stick it in your ear until you hit resistance.

Response to George Lincoln Rockwell 2009-08-20 22:06:20

I already knew that chinks aren't japs, and I know that they both hate Blacks. I'll have nothing to do with either but gassing them if they set foot in the Negro Nazi Nation. They are not welcome there just as we Blacks are not welcome there.

It's not genocide, it's ethnic cleansing sinc we are cleaning our own ethnicity.

Personal Development

Response to George Lincoln Rockwell 2009-08-20 22:08:49

At 8/20/09 10:02 PM, ViolentAJ wrote: Never said that I was better.

I never said you were, what I asked you was how these actions that you want to take would make you any better than the rest of us, whom you so despise.

People with AIDS should be euthenized. They only cause more suffering by spreading it and they take up space and resources. With them removed, American Blacks could have a homeland free fromt he oppression of the enemy races.

Yep, you're sounding like a white supremacist already.

We could get resources by making our point.

Which is what?

BBS Signature

Response to George Lincoln Rockwell 2009-08-20 22:12:33

At 8/20/09 10:08 PM, Proteas wrote:
At 8/20/09 10:02 PM, ViolentAJ wrote: Never said that I was better.
I never said you were, what I asked you was how these actions that you want to take would make you any better than the rest of us, whom you so despise.

I don't want to be better, but since we can't be equal, I'd rather be separate.

Yep, you're sounding like a white supremacist already.

I take the good points from whatever can help me and my race find enjoyment on this earth. Asians, latinos, indians, arabs, etc. are also generally "white supremacists" or at the very least Black haters.

We could get resources by making our point.
Which is what?

Separation of the Black Race from the other races is mutually beneficial to all.

Personal Development

Response to George Lincoln Rockwell 2009-08-20 22:20:53

At 8/20/09 10:12 PM, ViolentAJ wrote: I don't want to be better, but since we can't be equal, I'd rather be separate.

Even separate you would be no better than us, as your plan would be modeled after the very plans used of the people you hate and people who hate you even more. In the end the only thing that would seperate you from BEING a white supremacist would be your skin color, as your actions and motives indicate what you truly are; a white man stuck in a black man's body.

Separation of the Black Race from the other races is mutually beneficial to all.

Based on what evidence?

BBS Signature

Response to George Lincoln Rockwell 2009-08-20 22:23:34

What about the black people who don't want to go with you ideas, what then, are you going to force them to leave their homes, their friends, and their families (those who have interracial relationships).

Common sense isn't so common anymore

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"

Fanfiction Page

Response to George Lincoln Rockwell 2009-08-20 22:34:33

At 8/20/09 10:02 PM, ViolentAJ wrote: I admit that int he current system, I am inferior to the white man.

Not in Track and Field.

BBS Signature

Response to George Lincoln Rockwell 2009-08-20 22:53:14

At 8/20/09 10:34 PM, BrianEtrius wrote:
At 8/20/09 10:02 PM, ViolentAJ wrote: I admit that int he current system, I am inferior to the white man.
Not in Track and Field.

But I am inferior in most other aspects, and most people will always look down on Blacks. Why would we wish to live in such a system? If we don't separate soon, I predict an all out race war, and it won't be good for my people.

Personal Development

Response to George Lincoln Rockwell 2009-08-20 22:55:42

At 8/20/09 10:20 PM, Proteas wrote:
At 8/20/09 10:12 PM, ViolentAJ wrote: I don't want to be better, but since we can't be equal, I'd rather be separate.
Even separate you would be no better than us, as your plan would be modeled after the very plans used of the people you hate and people who hate you even more. In the end the only thing that would seperate you from BEING a white supremacist would be your skin color, as your actions and motives indicate what you truly are; a white man stuck in a black man's body.

Based on what evidence?

Crime statistics.
Blacks complaining that it isn't fair (which it isn't).
Other races generally not being fond of us.
Blacks being better deisgned to live in certain climate versus others.

George Lincoln Rockwell approves.
David Duke approves.
Louis Farrakhan Approves.
Only idiots and some fat chicks don't approve.

Personal Development

Response to George Lincoln Rockwell 2009-08-21 00:39:16

Where is your proof that most people hate black people.

Did the japanese women you met say they hated you because you were black, or are just assuming they did, and if they did hate you for being black how do they represent every single japanese women.

And I will ask again, what about the black people who don't want to go with you ideas, what then, are you going to force them to leave their homes, their friends, and their families (those who have interracial relationships)?

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"

Fanfiction Page

Response to George Lincoln Rockwell 2009-08-21 00:45:03

The Blacks that don't want to adhere to the truth can rot in non-Black nations and forever be slaves and second-class citizens (and yes, I take into consideration that we might fail, but we will be dead first-class citizens). When we separate, they won't be welcome in our lands any longer. They will be at the mercy of the enemy races.

Personal Development

Response to George Lincoln Rockwell 2009-08-21 00:48:40

You didn't answer any of my questions, lets try again.

Where is your proof that most people hate black people.

Did the japanese women you met say they hated you because you were black, or are just assuming they did, and if they did hate you for being black how do they represent every single japanese women.

What about the black people who don't want to go with you ideas, what then, are you going to force them to leave their homes, their friends, and their families (those who have interracial relationships)?

Fanfiction Page

Response to George Lincoln Rockwell 2009-08-21 00:51:24

ok you did answer the last one but not the first 2.

Fanfiction Page

Response to George Lincoln Rockwell 2009-08-21 00:51:58

Oh, I remember this guy now...christ it seems like we trade out one or two long time trolls just to get another one back...do you all have a club or something?

Black Nazi...that's so funny to me. Sure you can believe whatever you want but to me it just seems crazy to believe an ideology that:

1. You have to do some tweeking to so you can adhere to it because...

2. Nazi racists of another race (and since Nazism was founded by white people, I tend to place the blame for it and the essential "truthiness" of the ideal on them) would havppily have you killed off. Nazis tended to be fine with the "send the people we don't like someplace we aren't" plan right up until they said "well...there's actually nowhere else we don't want to eventually be...fuck it, let's just kill them! They aren't human anyway!"

Lovely bunch to throw in with.

You don't have to pass an IQ test to be in the senate. --Mark Pryor, Senator

The Endless Crew: Comics and general wackiness. Join us or die.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to George Lincoln Rockwell 2009-08-21 01:56:09

At 8/20/09 10:02 PM, ViolentAJ wrote: Never said that I was better. I admit that int he current system, I am inferior to the white man. That's why japanese girls crawl over whites like moths to a flame but despise Blacks.

k, enough with the Japanese girls, please.

VESTRUM BARDUSIS MIHI EXTASUM

Heathenry; it's not for you

"calling atheism a belief is like calling a conviction belief"

BBS Signature

Response to George Lincoln Rockwell 2009-08-21 02:43:01

At 8/21/09 01:56 AM, SolInvictus wrote:
k, enough with the Japanese girls, please.

No, let him keep it up. The DA will be able to use this thread as evidence once he finally snaps and shoots up the Hello Kitty section at target.

The Internet is like a screwdriver. You can use it to take an engine apart and understand it, or you can see how far you can stick it in your ear until you hit resistance.

Response to George Lincoln Rockwell 2009-08-21 06:30:04

At 8/20/09 10:55 PM, ViolentAJ wrote: Crime statistics.

You already stated you had no evidence to support your belief beyond simple opinion. So that's three times we've caught you lying thus far.

Blacks complaining that it isn't fair (which it isn't).
Other races generally not being fond of us.
Blacks being better deisgned to live in certain climate versus others.

Matters of opinion, not of fact that can be easily verified.

George Lincoln Rockwell approves.

Rockwell was a white supremacist who would have killed you sooner than help you.

David Duke approves.

Duke would sooner hang you than help you.

Louis Farrakhan Approves.

And Farrakhan is a hardline afro-centrist, of whom you have sought to distance yourself from.

Only idiots and some fat chicks don't approve.

Really? Then it should be easy for you to show us some people (beyond the voices in your head) who support your actions, cracker.

BBS Signature

Response to George Lincoln Rockwell 2009-08-21 08:43:19

I'd be interested to hear his definition of "black". Races being so clearly delineated and all, it should be easy, right?

lawl

Tis better to sit in silence and be presumed a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.

Response to George Lincoln Rockwell 2009-08-21 12:30:31

At 8/20/09 12:49 PM, poxpower wrote: For those not in the know: he was a Nazi christian right-winger who thought that Jews were responsible for communism and that black people should all be rounded up ( voluntarily wink wink) and put in their own country.

Thanks. A quick visit to Wikipedia answered my question already.

You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock

Response to George Lincoln Rockwell 2009-08-21 13:53:28

At 8/21/09 08:43 AM, Ravariel wrote: I'd be interested to hear his definition of "black". Races being so clearly delineated and all, it should be easy, right?

lawl

Let me attempt an answer in his stead.

"Please just admit the fact that everyone hates blacks, especially asian women."

BBS Signature

Response to George Lincoln Rockwell 2009-08-21 14:19:49

You know you sound awfully familiar with the Asian women hate blacks argument.

And if you worked where I worked you'd see that that is blatantly false. There are a lot of asian and black people that hang out together, and quite a few sets that either are dating or have dated. Hell I know one of them left their Asian husband for a black guy. Or do you not consider Laos part of Asia (since a majority of the Asians I work with are Laotian).

Response to George Lincoln Rockwell 2009-08-21 18:00:27

I think it's funny that the OP believes that there is even the slightest chance that his Negro Empire could possibly succeed. You people can't get it together now, what makes you think they'd be any better being led by an idiot like you?

Proud member of the Atheist Church

sweet21- they found his birth certificate and he wasn't born in America but Hawaii, so will he be fired from being the president?