00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryor just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

i need free audio program

1,077 Views | 8 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

i need free audio program 2009-08-17 12:43:08

well u see i realy need one if ime goin to make more audio submissions do you know of a free one and i mean free only or a demo if it lets you save

BBS Signature

Response to i need free audio program 2009-08-17 12:49:18

ok dude i dont got 400 $ ok i dont have 1 $ so i heard about this garage thing or somethin but what is it about

BBS Signature

Response to i need free audio program 2009-08-17 13:01:07

At 8/17/09 12:56 PM, wtflolnoob wrote:
At 8/17/09 12:49 PM, poinl wrote: ok dude i dont got 400 $ ok i dont have 1 $ so i heard about this garage thing or somethin but what is it about
That would be garage band, which is usually acceptable. You will have to have a Macintosh computer though, and you can NOT use the preset loops. You can be banned for submitting the loops to Newgrounds, but as long as you use the preset sounds you're OK.

Garage band actually does cost a bit, I'm pretty sure it comes with iLife software for Macs.

anything free i mean i got some music but i dont program it from a computer though ime also think
ing about submitting my step uncles music t newgrounds i will get permission plus he doesnt allflict in newgrounds any way my step ucle is the base player for the band ese if you heard it and his songs rock trust me he will let me its just more fame for his band and he got jacked a couple days ago his gear was stolen wtf thats not right any ways i still need the program

BBS Signature

Response to i need free audio program 2009-08-17 13:07:09

he will let me i practicly share the acc with him :P

BBS Signature

Response to i need free audio program 2009-08-17 13:38:16

At 8/17/09 01:33 PM, LaForge wrote: If you've spent ten seconds looking around the forum interface, you'd have seen this.

If took the time to read the first response you'd have seen that he was already linked to the Studios & Editors thread.

BBS Signature

Response to i need free audio program 2009-08-17 13:53:50

At 8/17/09 01:52 PM, LaForge wrote:
At 8/17/09 01:38 PM, MH16 wrote:
At 8/17/09 01:33 PM, LaForge wrote: If you've spent ten seconds looking around the forum interface, you'd have seen this.
If took the time to read the first response you'd have seen that he was already linked to the Studios & Editors thread.
What's your point?

That you're a hypocrite.

BBS Signature

Response to i need free audio program 2009-08-17 14:19:02

reaper is a nice studio that is free. it sais that you have to pay but just close that window and you can begin :D

then you need instruments that help you further. wusik station is something i heard alot about.

www.kvraudio.com has all the plugins in a row. including the free one.

if youre totaly in to music i reccomend fl studio or reason.