00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Sneaksby1997 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Nazi killing.

1,613 Views | 19 Replies

Nazi killing. 2009-08-14 21:09:44

Now, before I get started, let it be stated I believe all people who claim to be nazis should get in a lie, bend over ,and get fucked in the ass by Ron Jereemy for an hour straight each,WITH NO LUBRICATION.

HOWEVER, recently I was watching TV, because I'm lazy, and I saw the preview for Inglorious Bastards, as well as...someone...showing me the death scene of all the Nazis in Raiders of the Lost Ark, you know, melting face, exploding head, etc.

All of this...has led me to g on an expedition...I found a LOT of killing nazi scenes in movies now...and I mean a lot...hell Indiana Jones alone gave me around 150 dead nazis, all killed in creative manners. And of course, there's the WWII films where Nazi's are just shot, but that's boring.

Anyhow, my point is...Nazis...have been killed...in just about every way I can imagine, up to the supernatural...and...it's startig to make me feel bad for the inglorious fuckers. I mean...I hate them...but...not THAT much. Jesus H. Christ...the sheer deaths of Nazi's in movies alone has...made me pity them. This isn't right! I shouldn't feel this way about people who almost wiped out an entire religious rite in all of Europe...but I do...everyone, people of Newgrounds PLEASE...find me videos ofNazis being assholes, so I can laugh at their deaths once more...I beg of you!

Also, if yo guys have even MORE greusome ways that nazis have died somewhere in your picture files, or youtube memories...or dare I say it...an OWNED picture, I would appreciate those as well :P.

and, feel free to discuss how YOU would kill a nazi, or not kill a nazi...I know a certain Fulp that would try to rally them...

Response to Nazi killing. 2009-08-14 21:12:58

At 8/14/09 09:12 PM, gt44coder wrote: My grandfather was a proud Nazi.
Till the Americanos shot him.

Meh, least his face wasn't melted off eh?

Response to Nazi killing. 2009-08-14 21:19:15

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Dpyjvo3X Wk&feature=related

Watch This. There is one scene in the first minute to a minute and a half of the movie showing a nazi. You might laugh, I don't know.

BBS Signature

Response to Nazi killing. 2009-08-14 21:23:29

You know they killed Jews right? Like, a lot of them. In various ways.

Response to Nazi killing. 2009-08-14 21:24:58

At 8/14/09 09:23 PM, Reaperyami wrote: You know they killed Jews right? Like, a lot of them. In various ways.

You might like to actually read everything I wrote. I AM aware of this...however despite this, these Neo Nazis are earning my pity...and also, yes, I still hate them to death, with every fibre in my being...but...I still pity them. I'd shoot one in the head...but shake my head and sigh beforehand.

Response to Nazi killing. 2009-08-14 21:37:06

BRING ME THE SCALPS OF 150 NAZIS.... or something.

I so want to see that movie.

What a shame, Mister Jensen.

I never asked for this, Mister Denton.

Response to Nazi killing. 2009-08-14 21:49:35

At 8/14/09 09:36 PM, Sekhem wrote:
At 8/14/09 09:24 PM, BigLundi wrote:
At 8/14/09 09:23 PM, Reaperyami wrote: You know they killed Jews right? Like, a lot of them. In various ways.
You might like to actually read everything I wrote. I AM aware of this...however despite this, these Neo Nazis are earning my pity...and also, yes, I still hate them to death, with every fibre in my being...but...I still pity them. I'd shoot one in the head...but shake my head and sigh beforehand.
what exactly do neonazis do that requires killing

last i heard they don't actually kill people or anything

No they don't, they are softening the image of nazis in my eys, and for that they must die, before being pissed off at swastikas dies first.

Response to Nazi killing. 2009-08-14 22:39:14

I would take a thorn covered cross and shove it up his ass continually until I thought he had enough. I would then whack him across the face multiple times until his face was painted completely red. I would then jerkoff and cum in his face. Then I would take a pan filled with boiling hot grease and shove his face in it for about 1 minute. I would then gouge his eyes out and feed them to him. Afterwards, to finish him off, I would have Joan Rivers walk in and have sex with him. Only a fitting death wouldn't you say? Now if you don't mind I must go beg God for forgiveness.

Cockz and whatnot

Response to Nazi killing. 2009-08-14 22:41:48

Call of Duty?

Report to Duty! (Join the most epic army of all time)

BBS Signature

Response to Nazi killing. 2009-08-14 22:44:05

I wouldn't go and see Quentin Tarrintnos new film then if you're against that.

Or if you like Nazi killings... PAR-TEH time.

I am gay for three men. Three Sexy, Handsome, Boneriffic young men.

BBS Signature

Response to Nazi killing. 2009-08-14 22:44:13

At 8/14/09 10:41 PM, Barrelsfox wrote: Call of Duty?

Go in Guns Blazing.
I prefer to kill them with the Kar98k, on the head!

Report to Duty! (Join the most epic army of all time)

BBS Signature

Response to Nazi killing. 2009-08-14 23:00:11

My best friend had a grandfather who was a nazi during WWII. Even if you hate hitler and the Nazis, they conquered a lot of shit during WWII.

Pro:What! This is madness!! Noob:madness? No,THIS IS NOOBIA!!*pwned*

its about funny cats.

For help, press 1. To learn why I'm standing in your house with a Shotgun, press 2.

BBS Signature

Response to Nazi killing. 2009-08-14 23:03:14

At 8/14/09 09:37 PM, igott wrote: BRING ME THE SCALPS OF 150 NAZIS.... or something.

I so want to see that movie.

Hey me to!

Response to Nazi killing. 2009-08-14 23:05:30

One thing and one thing only!

Killing nahzis

Nazi killing.

How much God could a God god make if a God god could make God? - Ragnarokia

BBS Signature

Response to Nazi killing. 2009-08-14 23:06:40

At 8/14/09 09:09 PM, BigLundi wrote: I shouldn't feel this way about people who almost wiped out an entire religious rite in all of Europe...

Does this look like a killer to you?

Nazi killing.

BBS Signature

Response to Nazi killing. 2009-08-14 23:11:04

Go... play... Call... of... Duty... and... play... Nazi... Zombies...

See how annoying it is?

Krbyfan1(kur-bee-fan-one)- A creature that resides in the state of Colorado. Distinguished by his size, love of small mammals, video games, and the anime series "Tenchi Muyo!"

BBS Signature

Response to Nazi killing. 2009-08-15 01:40:12

Response to Nazi killing. 2009-08-15 01:41:31

You abuse the period key OP.

Response to Nazi killing. 2009-08-15 01:46:06

Cool story bro.

BBS Signature

Response to Nazi killing. 2009-08-15 01:46:50

At 8/14/09 09:09 PM, BigLundi wrote: HOWEVER, recently I was watching TV, because I'm lazy, and I saw the preview for Inglorious Bastards

Inglorious Basterds. They spelt it funny,

BBS Signature