00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Echo6261 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I Beg You, Government Of Ngap

873 Views | 2 Replies

I Beg You, Government Of Ngap 2009-05-06 11:02:56

I´m sorry I´m making a thread for this. I know there is somewhere a thread for NGAP suggestions, but I could not find it, sorry. But since redesign, I miss some things from the old audio portal. I won´t be bitching about voting and stuff... the only thing I miss a lot and want back is showing the genre category next to the NEW/BEST track in the charts at the NGAP frontpage. Please, bring this back... nobody cares about names of the new track... important thing is what kind of a track it is, because we don´t listen to tracks because of it´s name, but because of it´s genre ( or author... if there would be three columns showing author, name of the track and genre, the NGAP would be most awesome place on the internet !! )... so PLEASE, do something about it, I think every user of NGAP will apreciate that ! Thanks for reading !

PS : also the buttons "more latest submissions" and "more best tracks" don´t do anything... link them correctly or remove it....

Response to I Beg You, Government Of Ngap 2009-05-06 11:17:15

It's useless, the admins don't care about the audio portal at all and won't change anything. We've been trying for ages.

Response to I Beg You, Government Of Ngap 2009-05-06 12:01:18