00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

KiichigoInu just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

How do i put games on Mp5 player

10,755 Views | 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

How do i put games on Mp5 player 2009-04-21 21:21:09

eyah i just got a new mp5 player and have no clew how to put games on it or were to get the games it only has one game thats boring that came with it so please help thanks

BBS Signature

Response to How do i put games on Mp5 player 2009-04-21 21:23:23

1. Download one of the zipped .nes files on to your PC.
2. Connect a USB cable to the PC
3. Under My Computer find new removable disc (most likely will be E:)
4. Double-click on the disc icon -> it should open a window.
5. Directly drag-and-drop one of the unzipped .nes files, like Mario3.nes or Castlevania.nes in the opened window.
6. Disconnect the USB cable - turn ON the MP4 Player Console - in the menu select Mario3.nes - click [A] button and game will start...

Wi/Ht regular|Elite Guard Barracks Member|Idiot-Buster-Elite Guard Sup. Commander

BBS Signature

Response to How do i put games on Mp5 player 2019-01-24 23:44:37

At 4/21/09 09:23 PM, idiot-buster wrote: 1. Download one of the zipped .nes files on to your PC.
5. Directly drag-and-drop one of the unzipped .nes files, like Mario3.nes or Castlevania.nes in the opened window.
6. Disconnect the USB cable - turn ON the MP4 Player Console - in the menu select Mario3.nes - click [A] button and game will start...

Can I get some help please bought one these mp5 x6 and don't know how games on them please help

Response to How do i put games on Mp5 player 2019-01-27 14:15:21

At 1/24/19 11:44 PM, ZapperJoe wrote:
At 4/21/09 09:23 PM, idiot-buster wrote: 1. Download one of the zipped .nes files on to your PC.
Can I get some help please bought one these mp5 x6 and don't know how games on them please help

Dude, that post you're replying to is almost 10 years old now. They're probably not going to see your response...

Response to How do i put games on Mp5 player 2019-01-30 13:04:40

WTH is an mp5?

BBS Signature