00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Meet Faith: The brainless baby.

67,058 Views | 382 Replies

Response to Meet Faith: The brainless baby. 2010-05-20 15:18:30

I can just imagine kicking it at a wall. It can't feel pain, and it's entertaining..

BBS Signature

Response to Meet Faith: The brainless baby. 2010-05-20 15:22:53

At 5/20/10 03:18 PM, Lamar537 wrote: I can just imagine kicking it at a wall. It can't feel pain, and it's entertaining..

Yay! Soccer! (football)!

Response to Meet Faith: The brainless baby. 2010-05-20 15:26:28

At 4/20/09 05:01 PM, MagnumForce wrote: Why do people always name babies like this Faith?

becasue they like the idea that god will help them.

BBS Signature

Response to Meet Faith: The brainless baby. 2010-05-20 15:28:11

This is sad.
I actually have nothing to say.

BBS Signature

Response to Meet Faith: The brainless baby. 2010-05-20 17:45:58

At 5/20/10 03:06 PM, milinko959 wrote:
At 5/20/10 12:18 AM, Chdonga wrote:
How did God get into this thread?
its attracting atheists
They saw the word "faith" and "brainless" in the same sentence.
Did you read the blog? The mother allowed the brainless mutant to be born because something like "I will let god decide my baby blalalala". She's a religious wacko.

I wasn't referring to what the blog said. It's that some guy decided to go "lol god doesn't exist" and God has nothing to do with the thread.

Give me cash and receive arts!

(thanks for the years of Lulu/Payne r34 my loyal dealers)

BBS Signature

Response to Meet Faith: The brainless baby. 2010-05-20 17:49:10

Oh noez!

The statement below this is false.

The statement above this is true.

BBS Signature

Response to Meet Faith: The brainless baby. 2010-05-20 17:55:42

That is amazing.

That website is chock-full of religious garbage though, which is scary. Her parents must not have brains either or else they wouldn't believe that bullshit.

Response to Meet Faith: The brainless baby. 2010-05-20 17:56:46

At 5/20/10 05:55 PM, Archon68 wrote: That website is chock-full of religious garbage though, which is scary. Her parents must not have brains either or else they wouldn't believe that bullshit.

This stupid comment just proves my point.

BBS Signature

Response to Meet Faith: The brainless baby. 2010-05-20 18:02:10

Holy fucking shit.
That is HORRIDBLE.

Moved to new account.

BBS Signature

Response to Meet Faith: The brainless baby. 2010-05-20 18:10:26

the pictures on the wiki fucking look like that monster baby from eraser head just took a entire shotgun clip to the face and a sledgehammer

underage users there so easy to spot LOL

BBS Signature

Response to Meet Faith: The brainless baby. 2010-05-20 18:12:07

But back on topic, those Wiki pics look like the result of gene splicing.

BBS Signature

Response to Meet Faith: The brainless baby. 2010-05-20 18:32:08

That wiki picture was startling. If I were in the mother's position I would probably abort the baby.

Response to Meet Faith: The brainless baby. 2010-05-20 19:50:27

She is the buddha

BBS Signature

Response to Meet Faith: The brainless baby. 2010-05-20 19:53:57

I almost cried :(

Response to Meet Faith: The brainless baby. 2010-05-20 19:56:02

she looks like a lizard.

I accidentaly the Economy

BBS Signature

Response to Meet Faith: The brainless baby. 2010-05-20 19:58:05

This is disturbing. So, very disturbing.

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to Meet Faith: The brainless baby. 2010-05-20 20:04:43

They call it faith, yet God just plain hates them.

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.

Youtube, Twitch: Mostly games

BBS Signature

Response to Meet Faith: The brainless baby. 2010-05-20 20:10:11

At 5/20/10 07:58 PM, Lost-Chances wrote: This is disturbing. So, very disturbing.

This is VERY disturbing...

I wonder how can a mother and a father keep with that, man, it's just terrible. Just think, when you see your daughter, you almost vomit... It must be terrible... And if that thing grow up, the parents will put it into a school, and they'll try to make that the other people accept that girl as a natural person... Why the parents keep on believing that a brain will appear suddenly in it's head... *Ugh*

It's simply a torture...

Hey you, looking for fun? Join the Elite Guard Barracks

Signature by CagedSilhouette!!

BBS Signature

Response to Meet Faith: The brainless baby. 2010-05-20 20:22:37

At 4/20/09 05:03 PM, Toukeman wrote: Why keep a baby alive that is technically dead? SHE HAS NO BRAIN. It is the same as keeping you dead grandfather in your house, without the smell. Its not like one day, she will miraculously grow a brain and go on Oprah to talk about her life.

she died 20 days later

hehe

Response to Meet Faith: The brainless baby. 2010-05-20 20:27:41

At 5/20/10 08:10 PM, RogerBK wrote:
At 5/20/10 07:58 PM, Lost-Chances wrote: This is disturbing. So, very disturbing.
It's simply a torture...

Honestly, after a kid I knew of died at 19 after a biological defect that essentially left him paralysed his whole life as his lungs slowly collapsed, I began to really question the point of allowing those kind of people to live. You can argue that at least they got the opportunity to live, but the way I see it they only lived on a biological basis. Metaphorically, there was no life. He knew he was dying soon as soon as they had to put an oxygen mask onto him so he could breath, I doubt anyone would think otherwise. He probably knew he wasn't going to live long even before that. I'm pretty sure the doctors knew he wasn't going to live until he was 50 or even 30, so why let him suffer?

Sure you could push the idea that he could of lived longer, if he won the flip of a coin sort of, but why did he live in obvious pain as he struggled to breath? Faith, luckily, died quick. If she had lived, they would of kept her alive just for the sake of keeping her alive. Isn't that selfish? To keep people alive who will suffer just because you feel some sense of love to it? Honestly, every time someone even suggests suicide is selfish, I laugh in their face. The irony is just, twisted. People being forced to live because society deems people should be forced to live, no matter their free will. They're not damaging others physically, they're ridding themselves from this world.

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to Meet Faith: The brainless baby. 2010-05-20 20:36:32

I just think it's awful...

Everyday I think the same thing: When I die, what'll I do?? Am I going to listen, to talk, or at least think something in my head?? Is it going to be black, will I breath, will my friends and my family be there?? Will I know if God really exists?? Could I see other people living here in the world??

This kid knows the majority of my questions, she is living in death... She can scream, and shake her arms, but she can't think, how's that possible?? It's an unvoluntary thing, we can't stop thinking, it's jst a thing that makes me cry everytime I think on my death and what I'll do when I die...

-_-

Hey you, looking for fun? Join the Elite Guard Barracks

Signature by CagedSilhouette!!

BBS Signature

Response to Meet Faith: The brainless baby. 2010-05-21 16:48:05

At 5/19/10 09:54 PM, RacistBassist wrote:
At 5/19/10 09:46 PM, Chdonga wrote: Oh baaaw a baby who technically was never alive died. That's terrible that no one feels sorry that a dead baby has now legally died.
You've never lost someone or you feel no empathy. The mom got so attached to the baby, and that is what makes this story so tragic.

No. You feel sorrow and empathy when you lose something that you truly have a mutual relationship with.

She got attached to a husk, an empty human shell which has no feelings or reactions of any sort towards anyone. As far as feelings are concerned, she could have just as well become attached to a sirloin.
When two-headed animals and other unusual entities are born, they are dissected by a few scientists, they are thoroughly analyzed, then they are disposed of. When a baby with no brain is born - a human body without the one thing that makes it truly human - suddenly the family becomes a national symbol, they are on TV, in Oprah's studio, wherever the media can get them in order to make more money out of the gullible masses who are glued to their screens in a fit of exaggerated sentimentality.
They turn a brainless baby into a national wonder. Turn bad luck into fame, and an error of nature into a symbol of faith, strength, and other mighty-sounding attributes. And the parents of this "symbol" get to live a few good years off royalty checques and donations. I'm not saying it's not emotionally hard for anyone to have such an incident happen to them - but when they start to get on the news and live off donations because of it, it's starting to irk me.

How about this - instead ofwasting millions of dollars making shows and reports on an unusual genetic anomaly, why not use that money for something more productive? Like, for example, to perform some fucking cancer research, or maybe to build a factory where people who want a job but can't get one can work, be of use, and earn some money? Or maybe invest it into something that will actually be of help to society?

In this case, no, I do not approve of all this mindless advertising and waste of money. For what? For the world to see a genetic anomaly. Millions spent so the hordes of sentimental couch potatoes can have their heartstrings tugged by reporters who glorify a being which will, unfortunately, never be able to be truly alive. And of course, no-one thinks to use that money in medicine, genetics research, or other vital studies.

Who needs a better future when you've got mushy, sentimental TV shows? Put the present in higher regard than the future. It's a hypocrisy of massive proportions.

Response to Meet Faith: The brainless baby. 2010-05-21 16:52:26

Fuck man I'd rather get put out my misery than live with no consciousness.

Sig by BabiesAteMyDingo

BBS Signature