00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Patrick8008 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Newgroundian Public!? Ha!

8,846 Views | 12 Replies

The Newgroundian Public!? Ha! 2009-04-19 09:04:16

How I'VE Watched and Waited from a distance.
Looking Down upon you all from MY Heavenly Abode.
I'VE seen man evolve from mud, NAY SHIT, YOU SHIT SUCKING MUD FUCKERS, TURNED SHIT FUCKING MUD SUCKERS!
I'VE been Crucified from Pluto to Uranus, Mars to Neptune to Hana Montana's Fluffy Orange Vagina in the name of your stupidity!
I'VE witnessed Chris Hansen turn into a tentacle monster and rape ALL THE WORLDS CHILDREN with his HERPES RIDDEN COCKS.
I'VE laughed from the future as the white man becomes the minority, VERILY THERE WILL BE A KFC AT EVERY STREET CORNER AND A PITCHER OF KOOL-AID AT EVERY BEDSIDE!

And You, YOU, the Pathetic Public of a Mediocre Media Manipulated Society, Consuming Consumerism as Women Consume the Crust from Oprah's Ass Hairs!
Pimply faced nerds with Diabetes run the internet from high atop their computer chairs!
Oh if only they knew they would choke on their own fat within a range of 1-7 years time, perhaps they would attempt to put down their Mayo covered Ranch Flavored Nacho's, and Vamp Energy Drinks and walk outside, even if only for an instant. THE SEMI-FRESH/MILDLY POLLUTED AIR FROM OUTSIDE WOULD CAUSE THEIR GILLS TO COLLAPSE FREEING THE WORLD FROM THEIR BINARY BONERY!

Alas, even the Counter-Culture has become a Cult of Crapulous Proportions! By being the same, did you actually expect to be different!? HA! You've only become the unwashed underside of MTV 2600's reality shows! Wipe the paint off your face and pentagram's from your nutsacks! You've Degenerated into your own form of Dogmatic Dipshitery!

As for MYSELF, the ULTIMATE AND MOST ADVANCED FORM BEYOND THAT OF EVOLUTIONS GRASP!
I'VE returned, if only for a moment, to compare my ALMIGHTY AWESOMENESS to you, the most lowly, uninteresting dregs of the worlds excrement. HOW BLESSED you all are, to be able to stare in amazement at your computer screen, looking in pure stupification at MY GLORIOUS WORDS!
I'VE NO DOUBT SPED UP YOUR EVOLUTIONARY PROCESSES BY BILLIONS UPON BILLIONS OF YEARS!
Now go in peace my disappointments, go and be depressed, for tomorrow, you will still be the same as you are today!

Signed, with love,
~Mike

BBS Signature

Response to The Newgroundian Public!? Ha! 2009-04-19 09:07:50

Fuck you...

Response to The Newgroundian Public!? Ha! 2009-04-19 09:09:05

At 4/19/09 09:07 AM, Lolzer wrote: Fuck you...

I second this motion

Response to The Newgroundian Public!? Ha! 2009-04-19 09:23:39

I take no offence i see art at its purest form

BBS Signature

Response to The Newgroundian Public!? Ha! 2009-04-19 09:25:50

actually no that sounded gay this guys a prick

BBS Signature

Response to The Newgroundian Public!? Ha! 2009-04-19 09:26:57

At 4/19/09 09:07 AM, Lolzer wrote: Fuck you...

I concur...

BBS Signature

Response to The Newgroundian Public!? Ha! 2009-04-19 09:33:08

At 4/19/09 09:04 AM, IHateBaronVonBadGuy wrote: *mindless blatherings*

Alrighty then. The nice men in white coats will be here to take you to the nice happy place soon, just try not to throw anything.

"If everyone did things 75% right people would be ecstatic, so I demand that you change this C to an A+!" - Calvin and Hobbes

Response to The Newgroundian Public!? Ha! 2009-04-19 09:49:37

Dont talk shit until you get over 900 posts ....

BBS Signature

Response to The Newgroundian Public!? Ha! 2009-04-19 09:51:49

In my professional opinion:
The OP is a cunt.

I be down with Mozart mother fucker! I've been banging out jives since I was a dickworm

Slags and hoes.

Oh shit king kong what are you going

BBS Signature

Response to The Newgroundian Public!? Ha! 2009-04-19 09:53:00

I heard OP is retarded.

I'm on a boat motherfucker look at me. There was another group that people didn't take serious at the beginning. It was a little while ago. They were called the nazi's.

BBS Signature

Response to The Newgroundian Public!? Ha! 2009-04-19 10:34:45

Cesspool swimming swine!
I was before all of you, and yet you jest.
THE TIME FOR TALK IS OVER, NOW IS THE TIME FOR ACTION!

BBS Signature

Response to The Newgroundian Public!? Ha! 2009-04-19 10:38:29

Cool story bro

BBS Signature

Response to The Newgroundian Public!? Ha! 2009-04-19 10:39:18

Well this thread has fizzled and sputtered.

Self-published fiction: Mostly Lies