00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Sneaksby1997 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

?many hates Legendary Frog??

5,237 Views | 124 Replies

Response to ?many hates Legendary Frog?? 2004-01-12 00:11:50

I dont see how they could have gone all the way to number 1 in the first place, does Froggy have minions?

BBS Signature

Response to ?many hates Legendary Frog?? 2004-01-12 00:21:59

At 1/12/04 12:11 AM, Mopsicle wrote: I dont see how they could have gone all the way to number 1 in the first place, does Froggy have minions?

duh :P
maybe people have flashs were if you view them they vote teh fifen on his flashs?..umm well,i dunno how that stuff works,haha

Response to ?many hates Legendary Frog?? 2004-01-12 00:26:25

At 1/11/04 05:16 AM, Enoll wrote:
Careful people, this Knox guy is unstable!

Aren't we all sometimes? I don't hate LG, just his flashes. Besides, I have this topic, so many times, it's getting old real fast.

Response to ?many hates Legendary Frog?? 2004-01-12 00:27:36

At 1/12/04 12:26 AM, BlueEyedFreak wrote:
At 1/11/04 05:16 AM, Enoll wrote:
Careful people, this Knox guy is unstable!
Aren't we all sometimes? I don't hate LG, just his flashes. Besides, I have this topic, so many times, it's getting old real fast.

Replace the have with seen. my bad.

Response to ?many hates Legendary Frog?? 2004-01-12 00:31:14

At 1/12/04 12:21 AM, _KNOX_ wrote: duh :P
maybe people have flashs were if you view them they vote teh fifen on his flashs?..umm well,i dunno how that stuff works,haha

That happened on DBZ in a Nutshell, even though that's one of the greatest movies of all time EVER!

BBS Signature

Response to ?many hates Legendary Frog?? 2004-01-12 00:35:48

Explain to me the whole deal of Auto-0's?

How'd it get to 11 now?

BBS Signature

Response to ?many hates Legendary Frog?? 2004-01-12 00:36:06

At 1/11/04 05:06 PM, _KNOX_ wrote: (and people say im lame) :P

You're not lame, you're just...wierd...just like me!!!

That's why you'r in my favs

Nevertheless I think LF works harder on his movies and it's NOT that I'm underestimating your work, I only say it's harder to draw a toon than making it in clay....

Love the newspaper one....
please don't kill me!!!

Preparing a comeback...sometime...

Response to ?many hates Legendary Frog?? 2004-01-12 00:37:10

At 1/12/04 12:32 AM, Tool_Of_The_System wrote: But when you view a movie on the Portal, you're risking even your own account because it might change your password to something like "PWNED" without you knowing it.

What do you know about that

Response to ?many hates Legendary Frog?? 2004-01-12 00:38:21

At 1/12/04 12:21 AM, _KNOX_ wrote: maybe people have flashs were if you view them they vote teh fifen on his flashs?..umm well,i dunno how that stuff works,haha

You've brought this idea up how many times now? :p

Response to ?many hates Legendary Frog?? 2004-01-12 00:56:31

At 1/12/04 12:38 AM, bennu wrote:
At 1/12/04 12:21 AM, _KNOX_ wrote: maybe people have flashs were if you view them they vote teh fifen on his flashs?..umm well,i dunno how that stuff works,haha
You've brought this idea up how many times now? :p

That's what I want to know.

Response to ?many hates Legendary Frog?? 2004-01-12 01:00:26

well its true,i mean hes not funny,and how can that peice of crap FF be in the top 5?..hehe dont meen to be mean,just telling the truth

Response to ?many hates Legendary Frog?? 2004-01-12 01:21:16

At 1/12/04 01:00 AM, _KNOX_ wrote: well its true,i mean hes not funny,and how can that peice of crap FF be in the top 5?..hehe dont meen to be mean,just telling the truth

It could be that people continuously vote 5 on it - which is kinda dumb in my mind - but it's also entirely possible that it just gets around the internet a whole lot more than other movies here do.

Like, someone sees that movie and really likes it, so they'll link it from communities they frequent. Since communities often share similar interests, a lot of them will probably like Final Fantasy, and then share it with other communities, and so on.

I *really* doubt there's autovoting involved in the process at all now - if the movies were voting for themself, they'd have a lot more than .06 votes per view.

Response to ?many hates Legendary Frog?? 2004-01-12 01:42:52

At 1/12/04 01:00 AM, _KNOX_ wrote: well its true,i mean hes not funny,and how can that peice of crap FF be in the top 5?..hehe dont meen to be mean,just telling the truth

Ya, I guess ur right but i guess alot of people disagree if they keep putting him there. I can't stand any of his lame shit. It puts me to sleep.

Response to ?many hates Legendary Frog?? 2004-01-12 02:52:06

Geez, no comment from anybody?

Response to ?many hates Legendary Frog?? 2004-01-12 03:10:48

I plagued the LF fan club in clubs and crews for a week or so. Lol, I finally agreed to leave once it got tiring PWNing those mindless LF drones.

TL = TEH ALFA AND TEH OMAYGAH!

Response to ?many hates Legendary Frog?? 2004-01-12 03:14:21

I like Legendary frog. I don't see why people hate him

Response to ?many hates Legendary Frog?? 2004-01-12 03:28:07

At 1/12/04 03:14 AM, Crow_Clock wrote: I like Legendary frog. I don't see why people hate him

LF's flashes are quality, there's no denying that. People hate him mostly because his flash movies aren't funny. They're kiddie humor, G rated. That's not the main reason that people dislike him though.

The main reason is that his legions of mindless zombie-like fans keep coming back to his submissions and voting 5 again and again, thus keeping his non-funny flash movies constantly at the top of the top 50 of the portal.

Response to ?many hates Legendary Frog?? 2004-01-12 14:33:44

The main reason is that his legions of mindless zombie-like fans keep coming back to his submissions and voting 5 again and again, thus keeping his non-funny flash movies constantly at the top of the top 50 of the portal.

yup

Response to ?many hates Legendary Frog?? 2004-01-12 14:38:06

I can't undrestand how you can sit at your computer and actually talk badly about LF the way you are right now. You don't even do flash for goodness sakes, you do lazy voice overs and half ass clay animations that may not even be your own. You're full of it dude. :(

Response to ?many hates Legendary Frog?? 2004-01-12 14:40:04

maybe we should counter-act this horrible way of voting by giving _knox_'s movies 5 all the time.

I'm not suggesting we give knox's movies 5 every day! of course not :$

*cool_penguin_0 does not accept responsibility for Knox's movies getting into the top 50 over the next week or so, but he can send me lots of money if he wants to*

Response to ?many hates Legendary Frog?? 2004-01-12 14:40:52

At 1/12/04 02:33 PM, _KNOX_ wrote:
yup

WTF?! And you don't have a following of 10-13 year old minions voting on your trash each time you submit? C'mon man get real! You come across super jealous.

Response to ?many hates Legendary Frog?? 2004-01-12 14:45:09

WTF?! And you don't have a following of 10-13 year old minions voting on your trash each time you submit? C'mon man get real! You come across super jealous.

im not jelous and i dont have a problem with LF submiting movies,and im not gonna try to stop that from happening,but i jsut dont like how his little "minions" vote 0 on his compition just to keep him on top(for the last time)
its not LF or his work that i have a problem with,its how overrated it is,even im not in the top 50(that not flash bull crap,haha)
i didnt start this fight anyway

Response to ?many hates Legendary Frog?? 2004-01-12 14:51:38

At 1/12/04 02:45 PM, _KNOX_ wrote: im not jelous and i dont have a problem with LF submiting movies,and im not gonna try to stop that from happening,but i jsut dont like how his little "minions" vote 0 on his compition just to keep him on top(for the last time)

Where's the proof? Furthermore, even if it was I wouldn't be surprised if your minions do the same things to him as well as other artists. i'M NOT ADVOCATING IT AT ALL.

its not LF or his work that i have a problem with,its how overrated it is,even im not in the top 50(that not flash bull crap,haha)

It's clearly not overated if his work has been in the top 50 for months now is it? I can understand if none of your stuff makes the top 50 but don't take it out on him and his efforts as a true flash artist. You shoud be glad that NG even allows submission to be submitted that clearly weren't created from scratch IN FLASH!

Response to ?many hates Legendary Frog?? 2004-01-12 14:58:53

haha you retard,im not taking the fact that im not in top 50 out on him,i think you just like fighting with me haha,and look how LFs compitions scores start to drop,then when there not beating LF any more there scores dont get smaller any more,as if people were just doing it to keep him in there,and you dont even maker flash so shush

and when people start doing the "its not flash" thing,thats when i know there running out of reasons to hate me :P
again,i didnt start this fight,i just came in and said what i thought of him and people are going nuts,if it was any random person(like you) no one would care

Response to ?many hates Legendary Frog?? 2004-01-12 15:05:27

At 1/12/04 02:58 PM, _KNOX_ wrote: haha you retard,im not taking the fact that im not in top 50 out on him,i think you just like fighting with me haha,and look how LFs compitions scores start to drop,then when there not beating LF any more there scores dont get smaller any more,as if people were just doing it to keep him in there,

Still haven't shown me any proof.
and you dont even maker flash so shush
Ahh, well technically you don't either, do you?

and when people start doing the "its not flash" thing,thats when i know there running out of reasons to hate me :P

I don't hate you, I can't even really say that I hate you're work. I hate the fact that you're allowed to submit (stuff that you didn't even really do in flash) on a flash site, something that neither you and me both don't know how to really use.

again,i didnt start this fight,i just came in and said what i thought of him and people are going nuts,if it was any random person(like you) no one would care.

You always say stuff about him though, you obviously can't take the heat dude, you're sig says it all, you're profile pic says it all. YOU HATE LF!

Response to ?many hates Legendary Frog?? 2004-01-12 15:12:00

Ahh, well technically you don't either, do you?

haha if i use flash to make my stuff..its flash..silly

I don't hate you, I can't even really say that I hate you're work. I hate the fact that you're allowed to submit (stuff that you didn't even really do in flash) on a flash site, something that neither you and me both don't know how to really use.

umm i use flash to add voices and edit the clips to gether,so %50 of it is used with flash,thats not what matters,its suppose to be funny,if you dont think my work is funny,then thats ok :)

You always say stuff about him though, you obviously can't take the heat dude, you're sig says it all, you're profile pic says it all. YOU HATE LF!

i i have never once said LF SUCKS! or insulted him personaly,and about my pics,youre gonna need a sence of humor to view that stuff :P

Response to ?many hates Legendary Frog?? 2004-01-12 15:24:25

Keep telling yourself that.
Blah Blah Blah, heard it all before.
Well....yea. I'm done arguing with you.

Response to ?many hates Legendary Frog?? 2004-01-12 15:25:55

then why did you make me go through it again?
and i think everything is overrated,so just ignore me,haha

Response to ?many hates Legendary Frog?? 2004-01-12 15:30:09

At 1/12/04 03:25 PM, _KNOX_ wrote:
then why did you make me go through it again?
and i think everything is overrated,so just ignore me,haha

I didn't make you do anything. I was reffering to a topic I made about you a while ago where you said the same thing, that's all. As far as you thinking that everything is overrated, that's fine with me. No bad blood KNOX, I seriously don't hate you or anything man.

Response to ?many hates Legendary Frog?? 2004-01-12 15:31:23

i actually just make that profile pic cause i was bored,it was suppose to be a little joke,hehe i didnt know people would take it so seriously,i think its funny :)