00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

RYKEO just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

My Photoshops

8,814 Views | 60 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to My Photoshops 2009-06-16 15:41:53

At 3/27/09 07:35 PM, PurplePancakes wrote:
At 3/27/09 02:32 AM, ismellarat wrote: All you've really done is layer masked pictures with a soft, low opacity brush to blend them together, most of these are garbage.
STFU you fucking hating as fool,YOUR FACE IS GARBAGE!

Thankyou PurplePancakes :)

Here is a Dippo XD (dog and hippo)

My Photoshops

You have just wasted precious seconds of your life by looking at my sig :P

BBS Signature

Response to My Photoshops 2009-06-16 15:49:53

At 3/29/09 10:42 PM, MooImmaHamster wrote: wow, thats nice, i gotta learn to do that

Thankyou everyone who likes my work : ) And thankyou everyone who was sticking up for me, although I see what Ismellarat was saying because once you know what you are doing, it's not hard. But I don't think that most of them are garbage (although some are worse than others).

Anyway... This isn't an animal morph, but it is something I made on Photoshop. Alien1248 in flames : )

My Photoshops

BBS Signature

Response to My Photoshops 2009-06-16 17:25:53

yay shamhoilo

My Photoshops

Response to My Photoshops 2009-06-16 18:07:48

At 6/16/09 05:25 PM, psycho1004 wrote: yay shamhoilo

lol

Here is a picture of someone from my form at school who I photoshopped. I could probably do with editing it a bit more because it's not perfect, but I can't be bothered...

My Photoshops

BBS Signature

Response to My Photoshops 2009-06-16 19:29:44

Wow, these are awsome! But one question...why something's head on something else? Why not a complete mash-up of stuff? Taking all the most radom usless parts from different things and making one big one?

-Just a suggestion,
Frakenbourrough

Response to My Photoshops 2009-06-16 19:30:27

woo beavis & butthead ftw

Response to My Photoshops 2009-06-17 06:15:06

At 6/16/09 07:29 PM, Frakenbourrough wrote: Wow, these are awsome! But one question...why something's head on something else? Why not a complete mash-up of stuff? Taking all the most radom usless parts from different things and making one big one?

-Just a suggestion,
Frakenbourrough

Good question. I had thought of that, but I've never got around to doing it. I shall.

Here's another

My Photoshops

BBS Signature

Response to My Photoshops 2009-06-17 21:47:16

hey man nice job with the photoshop.....ive worked with it before and i know how fustrating it gets.....maybe later ill show you some of my work....see what u think.......ive always wanted to know how to do this kind of pics.....awesome!!!!

Response to My Photoshops 2009-06-17 23:23:37

At 3/27/09 06:59 PM, ismellarat wrote:
At 3/27/09 02:32 PM, alien1248 wrote: Now a frog on a kiwi bird.
OK, even I'll admit, I like this one. Reminds me of Abes Oddyssey.

All'o'ya! Work!

I miss those games.

This is brilliant stuff, I could do it but I have no patience. Last time I did anything like this was photoshopping Bush's head onto Masahru Morimoto (Iron Chef)'s body back in 2000, 2001.

It was awesome.

Dexter Season 5: "Psychopaths in love. It's like Zodiac and Juliet."

Response to My Photoshops 2009-06-18 09:07:54

At 6/17/09 09:47 PM, crazyvic666 wrote: hey man nice job with the photoshop.....ive worked with it before and i know how fustrating it gets.....maybe later ill show you some of my work....see what u think.......ive always wanted to know how to do this kind of pics.....awesome!!!!

Thanks! Yeah, you should post a few of your pictures here too...
Soon I'm gonna make another thread with my drawings on. I'm good at drawing (in pencil) too. I think I will have to upload pictures of them though and not scans...

Here I have colourised Hitler lol

My Photoshops

BBS Signature

Response to My Photoshops 2009-06-18 09:17:47

At 6/17/09 11:23 PM, KrevZabijak wrote:
At 3/27/09 06:59 PM, ismellarat wrote:
At 3/27/09 02:32 PM, alien1248 wrote: Now a frog on a kiwi bird.
OK, even I'll admit, I like this one. Reminds me of Abes Oddyssey.
All'o'ya! Work!

I miss those games.

As I said before. It used to be my favourite game ever!!! I want them to make a new one for PS3! I wish Oddworld never went to Xbox : (

I was messing about with the colours on thispicture : )

My Photoshops

BBS Signature

Response to My Photoshops 2009-06-18 11:27:45

Here's a picture I just done. I made all the lightning in the backround and done a load of effects on it and stuff...

My Photoshops

BBS Signature

Response to My Photoshops 2009-06-18 21:10:07

I laughed so hard when I saw it my stomach started to hurt! ELL OH ELL!

This where I'd put something clever in. Instead I'm going to comment on how I should have made a comment about where the something clever should be inserted...

Response to My Photoshops 2009-06-19 01:19:48

haha, thats the coolest thing ever.
This one is so win.

BBS Signature

Response to My Photoshops 2009-06-19 02:44:37

Funny how you didn't even bother to remove the watermark.

BBS Signature

Response to My Photoshops 2009-06-19 07:57:29

Check out the art I have submitted onto the art portal. So far there is only things that I have put on here, so you would of seen them anyway, but I need somebody to scout me, because otherwise my work won't be on the art portal page. I can't really see any other way to get my work scouted apart from advertising it. So please go on my profile page and scout me. It's not like I'm just some crappy artist submitting MS Paint dicks. AHHHH! I just found out my Apple-Mouth was deleted off there >:(
I don't know why! It didn't break any rules! >:(
>:(

BBS Signature

Response to My Photoshops 2009-06-19 08:49:37

Alot of you are idiots. Considerbly I can call myself an idiot.

Do or die.

Response to My Photoshops 2009-06-19 10:04:03

On your last one, the skyline on those mountains in the back is really sharp. It doesn't look natural, try throwing either a blur filter on it or take the blur tool at about 25% strength and run it across the top of those mountains.

You've got some pretty good work in here though, your animal splicing is awesome!

You should try looking up some mythological creatures and photoshopping them into reality! I had to do it for my Digital Imaging final last semester and I've gotta say, there's some creepy stuff out there, haha.

Response to My Photoshops 2009-06-21 09:22:58

At 6/19/09 10:04 AM, Elder-Youth wrote: On your last one, the skyline on those mountains in the back is really sharp. It doesn't look natural, try throwing either a blur filter on it or take the blur tool at about 25% strength and run it across the top of those mountains.

You've got some pretty good work in here though, your animal splicing is awesome!

You should try looking up some mythological creatures and photoshopping them into reality! I had to do it for my Digital Imaging final last semester and I've gotta say, there's some creepy stuff out there, haha.

Thanks! I see what you mean about the mountains. It was a really sunny picture, so I darkened it all but forgot to do more to the mountains...

I think I will do some mythical creatures. It will be something different for me to try.

BBS Signature

Response to My Photoshops 2009-06-21 09:32:04

At 6/19/09 08:49 AM, ryanboy8 wrote: Alot of you are idiots. Considerbly I can call myself an idiot.

Ok... Who, how and why?

BBS Signature

Response to My Photoshops 2009-06-21 10:18:44

How do you morph images?

PSN: Mazzoo969

Sig by Asandir. Awesome Band!

BBS Signature

Response to My Photoshops 2009-06-23 04:58:21

At 6/21/09 10:18 AM, Matt2k8 wrote: How do you morph images?

Basics

.You open up 2 images in Photoshop
.select the head (or any other body part) by using the Quick Selection tool, just simply drag it along the inside of the head (or whatever you are doing) and it should stop at the edges (you will see what I mean when and if you do it), but don't worry if it goes out of the lie because in the top left han corner somewhere, there is a picture of the Quick Selection tool you are using with a little minus next to it which will deselect parts.
.When you have selected it, right click and go on "Layer Via Copy"
.Drag the body part onto the other animal.
.right click on the Spot Healing Brush and select the Healing Brush.
.Go onto the animal on the bottom layer (the one that you are Photoshopping a body part onto) and hold Alt an click near the edge of the head (or whatever) to use that area to blend from.
.Go on the top animal's head (or whatever) and keep using the Healing Brush to blend it in (keep going as eventually it will blend, although some pictures blend better than others).

Tips

.You can right click on the Brush tool and go on the Colour Replacement tool. With this, you can select a colour (Alt+click) from a place on the bottom animal, and draw all over the top animal with it. The good thing about this, is it doesn't just draw all over the picture like the Brush does, but it replaces the colour (it's in the name), whilst keeping the details e.g. My Shark-Horse (or Shork, or Hark or Shorse) where I made the Shark brown.
.If any of the pictures (preferably the top one) is a bit badly cut and pixelated around the edges, you can use the Blur tool on it which will smoothen the edges a bit. Another way is to select the entire head and go on "Refine Edge..." then you can fiddle around with the sliders and get the result you want.

Or you could watch a tutorial video on Youtube if you don't know what the hell I'm going on about...

BBS Signature

Response to My Photoshops 2009-06-23 05:04:33

At 6/23/09 04:58 AM, alien1248 wrote:
At 6/21/09 10:18 AM, Matt2k8 wrote: How do you morph images?

but don't worry if it goes out of the lie because in the top left han corner

By the way... My "N" button and "D" button on my keyboard sometimes get a bit stuck and don't work properly. The sentance above is supposed to read "but don't worry if it goes out of the line because in the top left hand corner"

BBS Signature

Response to My Photoshops 2009-06-25 08:07:45

If you have Photoshop, follow my tutorial and post your pictures.

Here's another picture I done for another thread.

My Photoshops

BBS Signature

Response to My Photoshops 2009-06-25 11:19:54

Hate to break it to you, but you're not as good as everyone in this thread makes you out to be.

Take a look around here and see what Photoshopping is all about.

BBS Signature

Response to My Photoshops 2009-07-03 16:14:46

At 6/25/09 11:19 AM, MeMB wrote: Hate to break it to you, but you're not as good as everyone in this thread makes you out to be.

Take a look around here and see what Photoshopping is all about.

Wow. Some of those are pretty good (but not all of them). I don't really care if people are better at me at Photoshop though because at the end of the day, I'm still pretty good. Obviously I'm not the best, but oh well...

BBS Signature

Response to My Photoshops 2009-07-04 02:07:12

At 3/27/09 02:32 AM, ismellarat wrote: All you've really done is layer masked pictures with a soft, low opacity brush to blend them together, most of these are garbage.

yup its true, the art is mediocre. They dont seem well put together, for example, on the shark / horse one, The fur/shark skin is blended OKAY but the lighting in the sharks mouth is completely foreign when compared to the lighting of the horses atmosphere, theres a way to correct that.

How do I know this, Im a photoshopper, here's one of my works in progress.

My Photoshops

Response to My Photoshops 2009-07-04 02:09:14

At 6/25/09 08:07 AM, alien1248 wrote: If you have Photoshop, follow my tutorial and post your pictures.

You are not good enough to have tutorials.

Response to My Photoshops 2009-07-04 09:19:06

Not counting the Gryphon and the Hippo/Dog. These are starting to go REALLY far downhill.

I'm only a vegetarian because I want to get back at plants.

BBS Signature

Response to My Photoshops 2009-07-04 17:05:20

At 7/4/09 02:09 AM, Eoraptor4 wrote:
At 6/25/09 08:07 AM, alien1248 wrote: If you have Photoshop, follow my tutorial and post your pictures.

You are not good enough to have tutorials.

Don't be a jerk man.

instagram.com/five_mile_smile

BBS Signature