00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MidnightLynxy just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

condoms from gas stations...?

10,205 Views | 17 Replies

condoms from gas stations...? 2009-03-03 17:41:38

okay so on my way to school I went in the gas station bathroom (if your wondering why take a gues...) and I turn arround and see a condom dispencer... what the hell? and yes I am new to the world of condoms...

but are condoms reliable from gas stations?

Pizza4ever

BBS Signature

Response to condoms from gas stations...? 2009-03-03 17:43:42

At 3/3/09 05:41 PM, pizza4ever wrote: okay so on my way to school I went in the gas station bathroom (if your wondering why take a gues...)

Looking for someone to give you a blowjob?

Ahoy there sailor can you do the otter dance?

Response to condoms from gas stations...? 2009-03-03 17:43:48

At 3/3/09 05:41 PM, pizza4ever wrote: yes I am new to the world of condoms...

Apparently, if you've never seen a public condom dispenser before.

I don't see why they wouldn't be, unless it hasn't been restocked in like, 50 years. I would feel kind of scuzzy buying a condom from a dispenser though... it's all about the brightly packaged drug store boxes.

Self-published fiction: Mostly Lies

Response to condoms from gas stations...? 2009-03-03 17:44:13

At 3/3/09 05:41 PM, pizza4ever wrote: okay so on my way to school I went in the gas station bathroom (if your wondering why take a gues...) and I turn arround and see a condom dispencer... what the hell? and yes I am new to the world of condoms...

Not in the least bit. You never know what americans can do for pleasure.

Videogames are my favorite videogames

BBS Signature

Response to condoms from gas stations...? 2009-03-03 17:44:17

Of course they are. They're sealed too you silly person, and usually the good brands have them in toilets, do you're really buying the 'best' or the most known anymore.

Got to be safe when you're visiting a glory hole.

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature

Response to condoms from gas stations...? 2009-03-03 17:46:47

At 3/3/09 05:44 PM, Gagsy wrote: Got to be safe when you're visiting a glory hole.

You're never safe when you go to a glory hole, and I have the scars to prove it.

BBS Signature

Response to condoms from gas stations...? 2009-03-03 17:47:19

At 3/3/09 05:44 PM, Gagsy wrote: Got to be safe when you're visiting a glory hole.

Guys love getting their dicks sucked while it's wrapped in latex apparently.

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to condoms from gas stations...? 2009-03-03 17:49:29

At 3/3/09 05:47 PM, B4gle wrote: Well , they poke holes in all the condoms for april fools day usually so be careful.

Than th fowl the costumers around who bought those condoms and when they have evidance that they're engaging in fornication the bust through the window or jump out of the adjacent bathroom and shout, "April fools, and congradulations on the new baby!"

BBS Signature

Response to condoms from gas stations...? 2009-03-03 17:54:21

this is nothing, i got a condom dispenser in my school washroom

Response to condoms from gas stations...? 2009-03-03 17:55:35

At 3/3/09 05:47 PM, Lost-Chances wrote:
Guys love getting their dicks sucked

That's where you should have stopped.

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature

Response to condoms from gas stations...? 2009-03-03 17:58:04

there shouldnt be anything wrong with them
in fact they may even be individually dated for expiration so...its ur all (wen ur ready to use em)
i say that since ur "new to the condom world"

me, if i knew my man had one of those i probibly wouldnt prefer it tho
i dont even like the condoms given out at warped tour / my college by Trojan themselves

things probably sit in a hot bag all day.

stick to store-bought

Response to condoms from gas stations...? 2009-03-03 17:59:47

I've seen them before.

Gas stations have everything

LOL ROFL LMAO WTF OMFG

Response to condoms from gas stations...? 2009-03-03 18:08:09

I've always wondered what would be the ideal store for condoms. I mean a sex store yes, but your not going to see many 35 year old men going there every other day. And a drug store, I mean only because it's normal. But think about it, why should a drug store have condoms?

Fight against level 17 icon

Gamertag- bomstikula

BBS Signature

Response to condoms from gas stations...? 2009-03-03 18:10:07

At 3/3/09 05:41 PM, pizza4ever wrote: but are condoms reliable from gas stations?

Of course. The location greatly effects their efficiency and not the quality of manufacturing.

Response to condoms from gas stations...? 2009-03-03 18:26:19

Don't go by where you buy them. Go by the brand and expiration date. Trojan, Magnum those mainstream brands. DO NOT buy discount condoms. I'm all for saving money, but this isn't were you want to be cheap.

If life gives you lemons, read the fine print; chances are, there's a monthly fee attached.

BBS Signature

Response to condoms from gas stations...? 2009-03-03 18:42:46

At 3/3/09 06:31 PM, SupJD wrote:.

blowjob?? why use a condom for a blowjob? thats the most ridiculous thing ive ever heard...

Really?

Protection from gonorrhea and herpes and chlamydia and syphilis (also scabies, but who the hell has scabies anymore) is ridiculous to you?

While the receiver won't get HIV, it's very possible for the giver to get HIV for oral sex.

Not wanting to be afflicted with disgusting diseases from someones penis is exactly why condoms should be used for all types of sex. Including anal and oral!

USE CONDOMS FOLKS!

condoms from gas stations...?

BBS Signature

Response to condoms from gas stations...? 2009-03-03 18:44:10

At 3/3/09 05:47 PM, B4gle wrote: Well , they poke holes in all the condoms for april fools day usually so be careful.

Haha, I've been a victim of that before

Hewo

BBS Signature

Response to condoms from gas stations...? 2009-03-03 18:47:47

At 3/3/09 05:41 PM, pizza4ever wrote: but are condoms reliable from gas stations?

Why wouldn't they be? Unless the package is notably damaged or expired you really shouldn't have a problem using them (well, other than finding someone to use them with).

Need help on beating Alkie Kong 2, brutal mode? click here.