00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Vaittus just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Best way to kill yourself?

111,735 Views | 67 Replies

Best way to kill yourself? 2004-01-01 20:20:35

I'd have to say getting a steak through the heart. Then just in case you were a vampire, you'd definetley be dead.

Response to Best way to kill yourself? 2004-01-01 20:22:13

I'd say maybe cyanide, is the best way. Or overdosing on something.

Response to Best way to kill yourself? 2004-01-01 20:22:45

Hmm, best way to kill myself? I would say........not killing myself maybe?

Response to Best way to kill yourself? 2004-01-01 20:23:45

I heard that beheading by guillotine is almost painless... but so is a bullet in the brain.

If you wanna die you gotta make sure nobody's gonna save you. That would suck to attempt suicide and then wake up in a hospital.

"Damn it, I can't do anything right, I can't even kill myself! Agh! I'm gonna kill myself... oh wait..."

Response to Best way to kill yourself? 2004-01-01 20:25:59

At 1/1/04 08:22 PM, Goldendragon07 wrote: I'd say maybe cyanide, is the best way. Or overdosing on something.

No, then you just suffer for a few hours, or choke to death, or drown in your own vomit. Something quick like what I said earlier.

Uh wait... we shouldn't be giving this guy suggestions maybe he's just gonna kill himself for real, and then we realize that we helped him, that's kinda shitty.

Response to Best way to kill yourself? 2004-01-01 20:26:09

A gun, for sure. Quick and painless.

a.k.a. Mary

My NG Wiki Page

"i guess it's settled that carm is a the manliest and most chauvinistic of mods? ^_________^" - Rucklo

BBS Signature

Response to Best way to kill yourself? 2004-01-01 20:42:14

Apparently, you can still be alive for a few seconds after being beheaded by a guillotine. If that's so, then a gun is better.

Response to Best way to kill yourself? 2004-01-01 20:51:58

Blegh, if anything, the gun is worse. I remember this picture of some guy who tried to blow his head off. his face was totally gone, just some bloody/meaty crevace with tubes running in it. I guess you can't always rely on hemmorage to end it.

For me, freezing to death would be the way to go. You get cold, then numb up so you can't feel any pain, then get sleepy and drift to a painless death.

I must lollerskate on this matter.

Response to Best way to kill yourself? 2004-01-01 20:54:28

Go to some sort of gorge or cliff and cause yourself to faint (choke yourself or some way to cut off breathing) and have yourself fall off at the last moment. and uhm, you won't know you died until there's that light at the end of the tunnel...

OH SHIT! TRAIN!
that works too :P

I'm back!

Sanity is grossly overrated and detrimental to the creative process.

SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Response to Best way to kill yourself? 2004-01-01 20:56:45

Trick the cops into capping you.

Response to Best way to kill yourself? 2004-01-01 20:57:42

At 1/1/04 08:25 PM, MichaelBiIlings wrote:
At 1/1/04 08:22 PM, Goldendragon07 wrote: I'd say maybe cyanide, is the best way. Or overdosing on something.
Uh wait... we shouldn't be giving this guy suggestions maybe he's just gonna kill himself for real, and then we realize that we helped him, that's kinda shitty.

Oh shiz, you know, the cops can trace our IP's off of this?!
AAAH! IT WASN'T ME! IT WAS MY HALF-LIFE SISTER!(shit! now they know I tried the shooting part and failed! aaaaaaagh!)
j/k, but they can IP track us O.o

Run!

I'm back!

Sanity is grossly overrated and detrimental to the creative process.

SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Response to Best way to kill yourself? 2004-01-01 20:58:49

Ok, assuming this was possible, if you stretched a rope all the way around the world, and held one side in one hand, and one in the other, and pulled, what would happen? I think you would feel the tug, it would just take a second or two. But if it happens instantly, would it go faster then light? and If so, wouldn't that be like travelling through time?

Response to Best way to kill yourself? 2004-01-01 20:59:05

fall from a airplane.

Response to Best way to kill yourself? 2004-01-01 20:59:33

At 1/1/04 08:20 PM, Anti_Chameleon wrote: Topic: Best way to kill yourself?

Time - just wait . . .
wait for 50 years, maybe another 20 or thirty years more.

Response to Best way to kill yourself? 2004-01-01 21:01:10

Stick your head under a large punch press and push the button: Instant brain death and a big mess for others to clean up.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Best way to kill yourself? 2004-01-01 21:07:02

At 1/1/04 08:20 PM, Anti_Chameleon wrote: I'd have to say getting a steak through the heart. Then just in case you were a vampire, you'd definetley be dead.

Old age. For sadists only.

Response to Best way to kill yourself? 2004-01-01 21:09:01

Wow, some many stupid people picked guns. Obviously the best way to kill yourself is by Carbon Monoxcide. You die by sleeping. And here's why just about any other method isn't a good choice. There's a chance you'll survive, and be a worse life than you had. If the monoxcide doesn't kill you, you end up with a headache. If you screw up with a shotgun in you mouth, well, just go to rotten.com and see some of their pics.

Response to Best way to kill yourself? 2004-01-01 23:12:38

At 1/1/04 09:09 PM, Seizure_Dog wrote: Wow, some many stupid people picked guns. Obviously the best way to kill yourself is by Carbon Monoxcide. You die by sleeping. There's a chance you'll survive, and be a worse life than you had. If the monoxcide doesn't kill you, you end up with a headache. If you screw up with a shotgun in you mouth, well, just go to rotten.com and see some of their pics.

that or i could do a swan dive off of somthing very high off and do a head plant into the cement.

Response to Best way to kill yourself? 2004-01-01 23:15:56

Probably putting a .50 in your mouth (so that the skull doesn't stop/slow down the bullet) and pulling the trigger...

Response to Best way to kill yourself? 2004-01-01 23:17:53

I'd drop an X-box on my head. God knows, that thing'll surely kill something.

Or, you could always just go to Africa and feed yourself to the lions, but that could be a bit too painful

...but then again so could the X-box....dececesions...

Wait a second, I'm not killing myself now! So long suckers!!!

MUAAHAHAHAHA!

Response to Best way to kill yourself? 2004-01-01 23:23:55

Take a rocket launcher, arm it, walk up to a solid object, and pull the trigger.

That is, if you are in the digital world.

Find me on Facebook!

Response to Best way to kill yourself? 2004-01-01 23:24:30

Od on heroin becuase herion is a pain kille rso you wont feel anything!

LSD!

BBS Signature

Response to Best way to kill yourself? 2004-01-01 23:26:13

start a gang war. with your gang being you, and only you....

Oh. Your. God.

BBS Signature

Response to Best way to kill yourself? 2004-01-01 23:40:50

Put yourself to sleep, you know, like a cat

Response to Best way to kill yourself? 2007-04-29 01:52:13

THAT WAS THE MOST RIDICULAS PIECE OF FEEDBACK I HAVE EVER READ. iF YOU DONT WANT TO FOLLOW THE LINE OF THOUGHT OF THE ORIGINAL POST PLEASE DONT COMMENT IN IT!

Response to Best way to kill yourself? 2007-04-29 01:58:27

BBS Signature

Response to Best way to kill yourself? 2007-04-29 02:01:07

the best way? dont know.. but the worst way! would be drinking alot and alot of alcohol and die of alcohol poisoning or whatever its called, cuase then you be up in heaven.. and you have to walk up to the bright light...

Response to Best way to kill yourself? 2007-04-29 02:02:06

At 4/29/07 01:52 AM, becca213 wrote: THAT WAS THE MOST RIDICULAS PIECE OF FEEDBACK I HAVE EVER READ. iF YOU DONT WANT TO FOLLOW THE LINE OF THOUGHT OF THE ORIGINAL POST PLEASE DONT COMMENT IN IT!

rofl

Jumping off the Empire State Building, while biting into a cynide capsule, while stabbing yourself in the veins on your forearms with a knife, while flipping in midflight, and landing in a parade of infants carried by recent heart attack patients, and then upon impact, the bomb strapped to your chest explodes.

As illustrated here:

BBS Signature

Response to Best way to kill yourself? 2007-04-29 02:09:10

I got this off some website but I forget where.

What you do is tie a noose around your neck with a sharp wire such as piano wire.You tie the end of the wire to a bridge or something strong that will not give you to your weight, like a bridge or something. Make sure that the piano wire is strong enough to hole your weight.

Then, put the piano wire noose around your neck. Superglue your hands to your head and wait for the glue to dry. Jump off the structure. If you did it correctly, the piano wire should effectively decapitate you, but your hands will be stuck to your head. This way, whoever discovers your body will see it and it will look like you pulled your head off of your body with your sheer manliness. Imagine how badass you will seem during the open casket funeral.

:P

BBS Signature

Response to Best way to kill yourself? 2007-04-29 02:16:10

At 4/29/07 02:02 AM, NapoleanD wrote:
At 4/29/07 01:52 AM, becca213 wrote: THAT WAS THE MOST RIDICULAS PIECE OF FEEDBACK I HAVE EVER READ. iF YOU DONT WANT TO FOLLOW THE LINE OF THOUGHT OF THE ORIGINAL POST PLEASE DONT COMMENT IN IT!
rofl

some gibberish

Did no one notice the dates in this topic? This bump is beyond sad and depressing, because this thread was extremely lame as it was...

Freefall FTW

BBS Signature