00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Gustavo-Y-YA just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

PC Game Topic

789 Views | 5 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

PC Game Topic 2009-02-13 23:19:58

i dunno i just wanted to randomly ask newgrounders the sacred nerd question...

whats your favourite pc game and why?

Mine is at the moment

Garrysmod10
Reason:
i like the creativity i can do,i can make my own war scenes,my own vehicles,and have massive confrontations with characters from half life 2,portal,halo (a mod of course) and various others
Favourite damn thing i do at the moment is get 30 Spartan (master chiefs) with the halo standard rifle and 30 combine soldiers,they duke it out in an epic battle which i watch in slow-mo for the real epic effect when someone dies
but theres ALOT more things i do then just that :)
plus other games im into at the moment just to say are things like
FarCry 2
counter strike (old but awesome)
BF1942 (best reason i like this old game with bad AI is cause its fun to have all out war on the PC on LAN controlling points,and epic explosions when vehicles crash from the air,or just explode on the ground,if anyone knows any PC game like it that ISNT a battlefield game,please tell me!!!!!!)
Call Of Duty 5 World At War
Call Of Duty 4
SAS Secure Tomorrow (kinda crappy in a way,but also very fun in a other way O_O)
assassins creed (love the freerunning and killing hehe)

there are many more but i dont wanna bore anyone,please give me your opinions!!!

PC Game Topic

Response to PC Game Topic 2009-02-13 23:53:35

At 2/13/09 11:26 PM, DgsGaming wrote: Do DOS games count? Because I absolutely love Rise of the Triad and Wacky Wheels.

If not, then I do enjoy playing Unreal Tournament every now and again. It's the only game that I have on my computer, so there isn't much else I could list. I do have fun with it though.

lol yes that counts,if its a form of a computer,then yes

Response to PC Game Topic 2009-02-14 00:20:38

At 2/13/09 11:53 PM, mraaronyuppy wrote:
At 2/13/09 11:26 PM, DgsGaming wrote: Do DOS games count? Because I absolutely love Rise of the Triad and Wacky Wheels.

If not, then I do enjoy playing Unreal Tournament every now and again. It's the only game that I have on my computer, so there isn't much else I could list. I do have fun with it though.
lol yes that counts,if its a form of a computer,then yes

DOS is an operating system if I'm not mistaken.

At this moment in time, GMod is my favourite PC game too. With Team Fortress 2 being second, Half-Life 2 at third, Half-Life 1 at fourth... ah what the hell let's go even more retro...

Cannon Fodder for the Amiga being at 5th.

Prepare for unforeseen consequences.

BBS Signature

Response to PC Game Topic 2009-02-14 00:28:41

At the moment I'm playing Sonic 3 & Knuckles. I use to play it all the time when I was a kid, and since I've beaten/become bored of most of my other games, I decided to dust it off and finish it another thirty nine times.

Response to PC Game Topic 2009-02-14 00:38:46

Halo 1 and 2

We had some good times, Newgrounds.

BBS Signature

Response to PC Game Topic 2009-02-14 01:22:25

Team Fortress 2, is my favorite, then comes Gmod 10.