00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

1Her0 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Wiiware reviews

650 Views | 1 Reply
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Wiiware reviews 2009-02-13 21:05:57

Now this topic is for people to review your wiiware game that you have played. Here is one from me. Only write reviews if you have beaten a game ok. I will be writing more in the coming on my aquarium and lit.(maybe)

Lost Winds
price:$10
score:6.9
Why?

Well the game is a great concept with good controls but sadly it can be beat in under 4 hours and has basically no replay value. There are 25 tiki statues to collect but they do nothing and there is a glitch that I encountered that made the last to not appear. It was a ok launch title for wiiware but there are better games on there.(like megaman 9)

BBS Signature

Response to Wiiware reviews 2009-02-13 22:40:11

ok here is my second review now I have not beaten this game yet but I feel that it needs to be commended.

Megaman 9
price:10(has dlc)
score:9
Ok this game is an 8-bit sequel to this series and I have so much fun playing it.The game it self is set up where you must take down 8 robot masters and gain there powers (when you beat them). You can take on them in any order but some bosses and stages are a lot easier than others. You start off with your robot dog that can make you jump higher but you can get some other really cool abilities(will not spoil it for you). Then after the 8 masters you take on dr willys castle which is really hard. Now there is also a time attack mode with online leaderboards and an endurance mode which just endless scrolling of levels from megaman 1,2 ,and 3(this is 3 dollar dlc). Now there is also a shop where you can buy different power ups and cosmetic features. Now the dlc is good and bad . You can get a whole stage with a new boss for only a dollar(used in time attack mode) a new character for 2(that has different attacks), and higher difficultly setting for a dollar each.Some of this dlc you should unlock by beating the game not buying it. Overall it has lots of replay value and I recommend it highly.

BBS Signature