00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Callipsio just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Midnight Club La Glitch

864 Views | 1 Reply
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Midnight Club La Glitch 2009-02-13 20:45:52

I was playing Midnight Club Los Angeles last night, and I was playing the tournament that if completed on Hard, the prize is a Dodge Challenger Concept DUB Edition...

I've lost on this tournament atleast 5 or 6 times before then, so I didn't really expect to do much better that time...

Its a points race tournament, most points after 3 races wins (1st = 7, 2nd = 4, 3rd = 2, 4th = 1)

I win the first race, so I am off to an early lead... I come in 4th in the second race, so I have 8 points total, and I fall into 2nd place in the tournament (1st place had 9 points)... I do the third race thinking that "i just have to beat the 1st place racer" so the race is almost complete, and i make a wrong turn (thinking im going into a shortcut) and i smash into a corner, so i lost...

Before the race ended, i restarted the entire tournament, hoping to do better the second time... I do the race again, and win the first race again, so I have 7 points... Then, to my surprise, it says "Reward: Dodge Challenger Concept DUB Edition"

I went to my garage and checked, and lo and behold i had won the car after actually only winning the first of 3 races...

I havent read anywhere about anyone else getting a glitch in Midnight Club LA, so i thought why not make a topic and ask, Has anyone else gotten a glitch in Midnight Club LA Glitch?

(Sorry for the long post also, haha)

Thanks to fahrenheit for the awesome sig :D

BBS Signature

Response to Midnight Club La Glitch 2009-02-14 07:25:19

Well, congratulations. Since MC:LA is so fucking hard, you`re real lucky.

I`ve seen mostly graphical glitches, that`s all.