00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

DezTenShot67 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Escape From City 17- Fan Hl2 Movie.

915 Views | 8 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

This: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1UPMEmCq Zo

THis right here is an awesome fan made half-life 2 movie. It looks awesome so far and it will probably not suck since it's fan-made.

For a fanmade movie it looks awesome, every half-life fan should see it.

What do you guys think ?

Response to Escape From City 17- Fan Hl2 Movie. 2009-02-13 15:04:03

for a dan made movie...it was reallly REALLY good. i really wanna see that, the only bad thing is how retarted the zombies look

I'm the holder of the self proclaimed 'Biggest Douchebag on the Forums' award.

PSN/360 name : BerZerKer 123, and my Steam

BBS Signature

Response to Escape From City 17- Fan Hl2 Movie. 2009-02-13 15:29:37

Just saw this on the Steam Update news. I gotta say, that was awesome. I've been a huge fan of the HL series, and this is probably going to be the only good HL movie there is. If Hollywood tried making it, the movie would end with the Combine nuking the world or something. However, I have to agree with the guy above me. The zombies do look a little...messed up, but hopefully that will change in time.

BBS Signature

Response to Escape From City 17- Fan Hl2 Movie. 2009-02-13 19:25:46

At 2/13/09 03:29 PM, SloppyMoe606 wrote: Just saw this on the Steam Update news. I gotta say, that was awesome. I've been a huge fan of the HL series, and this is probably going to be the only good HL movie there is. If Hollywood tried making it, the movie would end with the Combine nuking the world or something. However, I have to agree with the guy above me. The zombies do look a little...messed up, but hopefully that will change in time.

The only thing wrong with zombies is they their headcrabs were a little bit bigger.

But yeah, If hollywood would have made the movie it would have sucked because they want the money, so they want to market it to everyone while being sure to have HL2 fans, but they don't care if it follows the story or anything, to make a movie out of a videogame you need a fan.

Response to Escape From City 17- Fan Hl2 Movie. 2009-02-13 20:37:56

At 2/13/09 08:27 PM, Blaze-Heatnix wrote: Also, where the hell is Gordan? I seriously want to see him in the final product...

Don't hold your breath to see him, he might only appear as a cameo. Remember, this focuses on the storyline of HL2 and the rebels, not Gordan himself.

BBS Signature

Response to Escape From City 17- Fan Hl2 Movie. 2009-02-13 20:45:32

That would be HL2 if it had awesome graphics and live action. It's mostly awesome because it's fan made, but the zombies look bad.

Response to Escape From City 17- Fan Hl2 Movie. 2009-02-13 22:58:44

At 2/13/09 08:27 PM, Blaze-Heatnix wrote: Also, where the hell is Gordan? I seriously want to see him in the final product...

Who is Gordan ?

Okay seriously, Gordon won,t be in this movie because it is based on rebels, we know what happens with Gordon, this is a parallel story.

Response to Escape From City 17- Fan Hl2 Movie. 2009-02-13 23:16:17

That was nice.

I giggled a little bit when that dude got beat down with a crowbar. Kind of a weird moment in an independent film.

BBS Signature

Response to Escape From City 17- Fan Hl2 Movie. 2009-02-13 23:45:46

At 2/13/09 11:43 PM, Blaze-Heatnix wrote:
At 2/13/09 10:58 PM, VenomKing666 wrote: Okay seriously, Gordon won,t be in this movie because it is based on rebels, we know what happens with Gordon, this is a parallel story.
Yeah, but it'd be nice him to appear at the end or something....or the G-man....

Oh yes the G-man got to be around and he's got at least to appear in the background sometimes.