00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

KkakaK just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

xbox 360 grrrr...

3,025 Views | 59 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

xbox 360 grrrr... 2009-01-29 14:48:53

my NEW (less than 5 day old Xbox 360) has had no problems the first 3 days... the fourth day it had a small problem reading the disk and the fifth day.... it fucked up! my saved game of assassins creed was "damaged" and the console started to freeze

-its NOT oveheated!

help please.

Response to xbox 360 grrrr... 2009-01-29 14:50:18

You're going to get red rings, usual symptoms, not reading disks well, freezing, etc, mine went through the same thing.

You deserve it, I hate you >:(

illicit makes a damn good signature.

BBS Signature

Response to xbox 360 grrrr... 2009-01-29 14:50:43

hah.
sucks to be you.

the picture/information posted above; is at least somewhat relevant to this topic.

BBS Signature

Response to xbox 360 grrrr... 2009-01-29 14:51:56

At 1/29/09 02:50 PM, H-A-X-O-R-Z wrote:

why? what have i done to offend you so deeply that you hate me?

Response to xbox 360 grrrr... 2009-01-29 14:55:36

At 1/29/09 02:51 PM, the-lizard-man wrote:

You are a fucking retard, I though I had to let you know that.

You... you have it in a dirty unventilated placed?

Response to xbox 360 grrrr... 2009-01-29 15:11:05

At 1/29/09 02:55 PM, Maverick-Alex wrote:

no.

how am i a retard? because i'm against the censorship of games?

Response to xbox 360 grrrr... 2009-01-29 15:17:24

At 1/29/09 03:11 PM, the-lizard-man wrote:
At 1/29/09 02:55 PM, Maverick-Alex wrote:
no.

because you are acting all emotional because of what someone said on the internet.

Response to xbox 360 grrrr... 2009-01-29 15:18:57

At 1/29/09 03:15 PM, Twilight95 wrote: Tell us where you have it (Floor, dresser, TV Stand).

floor

Tell us if you play a lot, hours please.

more or less four hours a day

Tell us if you set your Xbox settings to match your TV.

yes

Tell us if it fell.

no, never fell

Tell us if this is the only game it happens to.

no, all games do this

Response to xbox 360 grrrr... 2009-01-29 15:25:10

Don't be surprised, pretty much everybody in this forum hates you.

Hello.

I'm pretty sure I have the worst username on Newgrounds.

Response to xbox 360 grrrr... 2009-01-29 15:25:47

At 1/29/09 03:11 PM, the-lizard-man wrote:

You aren't against it. You're just a fucking upset little boy because you can't say fuck in every game you play.

I hope your 360 catches fire.

You should totally add me on one of my various game accounts:

360 - Malachi117. Steam - Malachi117. PS3/PS4 - NarcolepticCat.

Response to xbox 360 grrrr... 2009-01-29 15:42:23

At 1/29/09 03:25 PM, malachi117 wrote:
You aren't against it. You're just a fucking upset little boy because you can't say fuck in every game you play.

its not just fuck, i dont understand why they sould censor damn, crap, hell, ass,ect... they even censor GOD, why should God be censored?! how can saying God hurt anyone?!
why should you not be allowed to use mild language in a 12+ game?

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THESE MMORPG MAKERS?! do they think that a teen/ young adult would be scarred for life by hearing "damn" or "crap" there ONLY FUCKING WORDS YES, WORDS.

personally i think no words should be censored or the censorship should be optional in mmorpgs (or in any media for that matter).
they allow mild blood in games like runescape yet they dont even allow the mildest of words (damn, crap, hell, ect...) its so stupid its unbellievable

censorship is WRONG final point, the end!

sorry for not being on topic but i had to answer that.

Response to xbox 360 grrrr... 2009-01-29 15:48:50

Dont buy used stuff!

All my old posts are utter cringe

Response to xbox 360 grrrr... 2009-01-29 16:43:48

omg that really sucks...

It's a Lie!!!

BBS Signature

Response to xbox 360 grrrr... 2009-01-29 18:30:06

Welcome to the world of technology.

Response to xbox 360 grrrr... 2009-01-29 18:57:45

At 1/29/09 03:42 PM, the-lizard-man wrote:
its not just fuck, i dont understand why they sould censor damn, crap, hell, ass,ect... they even censor GOD, why should God be censored?! how can saying God hurt anyone?!

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THESE MMORPG MAKERS?! do they think that a teen/ young adult would be scarred for life by hearing "damn" or "crap" there ONLY FUCKING WORDS YES, WORDS.

personally i think no words should be censored or the censorship should be optional in mmorpgs (or in any media for that matter).
they allow mild blood in games like runescape yet they dont even allow the mildest of words (damn, crap, hell, ect...) its so stupid its unbellievable

because some people dont want to see a rain of curse words in a game they are playing i dont mind cussing at all i swear a lot but there are a lot of people usually older who dont like curse words so get over it

PSN ID: Unseen_Fury Gamertag: Ungeshener Zorn STEAMID: Unseen Fury

BBS Signature

Response to xbox 360 grrrr... 2009-01-29 19:20:54

I read some posts over and over, and I still dont know how you guys got into censorship.

Ive had sex with grandma, apple pie, and baseball. That means that i have had sex with america.

I N V U 4 U R A Q T < You really are. ;)

Response to xbox 360 grrrr... 2009-01-30 00:32:34

it is still under warenty, call their office and have them send you a box with shipping info. it will be free. your saves, well, dont know. ask them about it, but your saves are probebly gone for good.

CHECK MY BLOG, PENIS HELECOPTER ATTACKS RUSSIAN SPEECH!!

PENIS-COPTER

BBS Signature

Response to xbox 360 grrrr... 2009-01-30 01:45:02

I'm so fucking sick of hearing about this shit..

brains.

BBS Signature

Response to xbox 360 grrrr... 2009-01-30 05:15:53

Thats happen to my friends xbox 360 as well,if you mabye check the way you sit the xbox my friend had it on it side standing mabye sit it like a ps2?

BBS Signature

Response to xbox 360 grrrr... 2009-01-30 12:49:00

At 1/30/09 05:15 AM, Melzaar wrote: Thats happen to my friends xbox 360 as well,if you mabye check the way you sit the xbox my friend had it on it side standing mabye sit it like a ps2?

i did set it like a ps2...

Response to xbox 360 grrrr... 2009-01-30 12:56:26

At 1/29/09 03:42 PM, the-lizard-man wrote:

Using God can offend people who don't belong to religions believing in a single omnipotent god.
A 12+ game shouldn't have curses. If 12 year olds are playing it, along with all the younger kids who's parents got it for them, it can send a confusing message to the stupid kids who learn from video games. Censoring words genrally means it's meant to protect the kids playing the game, and LOTS of kids play runescape and MMORPGs. They're not just for adults or teens, or kids like you who have an obsession with swearing.

I GOT AFRO! DO YOU GOT AFRO?

Response to xbox 360 grrrr... 2009-01-30 15:17:49

At 1/30/09 12:56 PM, icehulk34 wrote:
A 12+ game shouldn't have curses. If 12 year olds are playing it, along with all the younger kids who's parents got it for them, it can send a confusing message to the stupid kids who learn from video games. Censoring words genrally means it's meant to protect the kids playing the game, and LOTS of kids play runescape and MMORPGs. They're not just for adults or teens, or kids like you who have an obsession with swearing.

at 12 youre mature enough to understand swear words, violence, ect...

why protect the stupid kids? actually why protect kids from real things suck as violence and swearing?
what sadens me most is that there are there are no MMORPGS for more mature audiences (teens/adults) and nobody gives a shit, that pisses me off

censorship has no reason to exist and it should NOT exist

Response to xbox 360 grrrr... 2009-01-30 15:20:06

At 1/30/09 03:10 PM, Twilight95 wrote:
There's your problem. Ver-ti-cal.

i tried setting it vertical but the same problems occured

Response to xbox 360 grrrr... 2009-01-30 15:40:18

pssst, just say you like old NES and SNES games and VG will love you

just letting you know ;D

Drop Ya Pants and Grind, with M to the C

The Greatest Story Ever Told

BBS Signature

Response to xbox 360 grrrr... 2009-01-30 16:40:26

At 1/30/09 03:40 PM, Grind wrote: pssst, just say you like old NES and SNES games and VG will love you

just letting you know ;D

?

Response to xbox 360 grrrr... 2009-01-30 18:42:27

At 1/30/09 04:40 PM, the-lizard-man wrote:
At 1/30/09 03:40 PM, Grind wrote: pssst, just say you like old NES and SNES games and VG will love you

just letting you know ;D
?

You can't be cool unless you love retro games more than new games.

Response to xbox 360 grrrr... 2009-01-30 22:57:45

Send it back to Microsoft like any other normal person would..

Or buy a PS3, your choice.

さあ時の扉を開けて行こうよ

BBS Signature

Response to xbox 360 grrrr... 2009-01-31 14:23:03

At 1/30/09 03:17 PM, the-lizard-man wrote:
At 1/30/09 12:56 PM, icehulk34 wrote:
at 12 youre mature enough to understand swear words, violence, ect...

why protect the stupid kids? actually why protect kids from real things suck as violence and swearing?
what sadens me most is that there are there are no MMORPGS for more mature audiences (teens/adults) and nobody gives a shit, that pisses me off

censorship has no reason to exist and it should NOT exist

At 12 nobody is mature. If you believe that's true you'll be a terrible parent. Exposing kids to the "real" world as you say, it would cause a shitload of problems. If kids go into games involving racial stereotypes or discrimination do you honestly think they won't catch it and repeat it? Why not just have a few angry old men curse them out and teach them about sexual fetishes that could confuse and scar them? Nothing bad would happen because they're 12, right?

Also, MMORPGs are geared towards adults only for a reason. Less adults play games then kids. Making an MMO for adults wouldn't make sense. It would make about 1/25th of what MMORPGs directed at kids or teens or any wider audience would make. Video games are a leisure activity,like toys or sports. Less and less adults would continue to play the game while kids would enjoy whatever MMO is for them many more years.

And if you say "it's not about the money" you're an idiot. It's completely about the money. Not only because it's a product or game, but because MMOs need a load of money to continue running, that's why you don't see everyone coming out with an MMO every other day.

I GOT AFRO! DO YOU GOT AFRO?

Response to xbox 360 grrrr... 2009-01-31 15:07:55

At 1/31/09 02:23 PM, icehulk34 wrote:
At 12 nobody is mature. If you believe that's true you'll be a terrible parent. Exposing kids to the "real" world as you say, it would cause a shitload of problems. If kids go into games involving racial stereotypes or discrimination do you honestly think they won't catch it and repeat it? Why not just have a few angry old men curse them out and teach them about sexual fetishes that could confuse and scar them? Nothing bad would happen because they're 12, right?

...at 12 EVERYONE is mature enough to understand the world, if you don't believe me you can ask people.

what you are saying makes me sick, you basically said that under 18's have to be put inside a fucking bubble of sugar coated bullshit so that they don't get scared...

GETTING SCARED IS NATURAL, if the child gets TRAUMATIZED it's the parents fault for not explaining NATURAL AND NORMAL things to them properly, if they repeat racial sterotypes and descrimination you have to teach them that it is wrong.

censorship is just a tool for being a bad parent, infact parents who support censorship and don't let there children swear or see violence are the REAL BAD PARENTS

Response to xbox 360 grrrr... 2009-01-31 15:08:51

At 1/29/09 03:25 PM, waffelboy27 wrote:
Don't be surprised, pretty much everybody in this forum hates you.

I don't hate you...

<3

Gamertag: VI-Chuckles-IV || Gamerscore: 6,000 || Zone: Recreation

I love you guys.