00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Dasharky3D just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The one question of DMC4

661 Views | 11 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

The one question of DMC4 2009-01-21 21:18:06

Me and probaly everyone else that has played the game probably has the same question: Where the fuck did Nero come from?!

If .hack games are just games within games, then what do the player's neighbors think when they are screaming and yelling?

Response to The one question of DMC4 2009-01-21 21:37:02

At 1/21/09 09:18 PM, Zenet11 wrote: Me and probaly everyone else that has played the game probably has the same question: Where the fuck did Nero come from?!

When a mommy and a daddy love each other very much....

Response to The one question of DMC4 2009-01-21 21:53:12

That's what I would like to know. He looks a little like Dante, and the game passes some very subtle hints of a connection between the two.

Hopefully when the next one comes out, Nero will still be playable and they tell more about his backstory.

Gamertag: Vajra09

Rank 16 in the Newgrounds Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0

Response to The one question of DMC4 2009-01-21 22:14:14

He is somehow related to Sparda, and thus Vergil and Dante, but specifics aren't known.

PS3 ID: Jerkapotamus

Sig by Akula

BBS Signature

Response to The one question of DMC4 2009-01-21 22:24:48

Vergil's son?

I'm a dragon

BoshansStudios made this awesome sig.

My gamertag is Kirbykiller13,add me,we'll go hard and kill some scrubs.

BBS Signature

Response to The one question of DMC4 2009-01-21 22:39:47

At 1/21/09 10:24 PM, kirbykiller4 wrote: Vergil's son?

Yeah, that's a pretty popular theory. Since Nero is much younger than Dante, it's more likely that he descends from Vergil or Dante than Nero being a third son of Sparda. Also, when Dante lets Nero keep Yamato, Dante says to Nero "Gotta keep it in the family."

I think it's pretty safe to say that Nero will be back in DMC5, since there's still a lot of mystery about him. I think Vergil will be coming back as well.

PS3 ID: Jerkapotamus

Sig by Akula

BBS Signature

Response to The one question of DMC4 2009-01-21 23:04:44

At 1/21/09 10:39 PM, Jerkapotamus wrote:
At 1/21/09 10:24 PM, kirbykiller4 wrote: Vergil's son?
Yeah, that's a pretty popular theory. Since Nero is much younger than Dante, it's more likely that he descends from Vergil or Dante than Nero being a third son of Sparda. Also, when Dante lets Nero keep Yamato, Dante says to Nero "Gotta keep it in the family."

Plus dante was all mentoring to nero for some reason,like he knew they were related somehow.

I'm a dragon

BoshansStudios made this awesome sig.

My gamertag is Kirbykiller13,add me,we'll go hard and kill some scrubs.

BBS Signature

Response to The one question of DMC4 2009-01-21 23:45:41

I don,t see Vergil having a son, he's all about power and all, ONE THING IS SURE, Vergil is the demon possessing Nero.

I predict that in DMC5 Vergil will take over Nero, and try to take over the world by using another of the so many doors to hell, I mean god.

Seriously, Vergil takes over nero, you heard it here first.

Response to The one question of DMC4 2009-01-22 12:16:50

Nero is the son of Dante as a one night stand many years ago.

PSN ID + Xbox Live GT : ShadowWestNG | Steam : ShadowWest | Sig made by: ParadoxVoid <3

BBS Signature

Response to The one question of DMC4 2009-01-22 12:40:50

DMC 5 might tell us?
I can only assume he's Dante's cousin, or something. Half-demon cousins are cool.

'The best gun is the one that fires a bullet when you pull the trigger'- Me.

Response to The one question of DMC4 2009-01-22 13:19:48

Well one possible answer could be that he was a 3rd Son Of Sparda Nero didint grow up in a proper family if i remember correctly i think he grew up in a orphinage untill he met Credo and Kyrie wh looked after him like a brother if anyone remembers the first fight with Sanctus he said "I must Salute a person who carries the blood of Sparda" so maybe for some reason Sparda hid him somewhere for reasons We HOPE are answered in DMC 5

Another theory is that He could be Vergils Son

but it also might be possible that Nero Is a reincarnation of Vergil which is why he can control Yamato

Response to The one question of DMC4 2009-01-22 14:21:36

At 1/22/09 01:19 PM, darknessthehedgehog wrote: but it also might be possible that Nero Is a reincarnation of Vergil which is why he can control Yamato

Raincarnation is impossible, and his arm changed one day, so he wasnt born like that and he hears the voice of Vergil in his head, so he is clearly Posessed by Vergil, this could also be what Sanctus meant.