00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Sneaksby1997 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Whos flash is funnier... LF or Knox

11,873 Views | 320 Replies

Response to Whos flash is funnier... LF or Knox 2003-12-21 12:13:44

At 12/21/03 04:35 AM, Admiral8Q wrote: I mean playing with clay, and turning coloured goo into characters that move, have personalities and a stupid story line? Nah that takes no effort or skill compared to making lines and filling them in with colors and giving those lines personality, and a stupid story line!

may not take as much work as LFs stuff,but it still takes alot more work then you think :)

Response to Whos flash is funnier... LF or Knox 2003-12-21 12:43:56

Knox. Yes, difinately Knox. Dunno why, don't care either; but his movies will almost always make me laugh. I wish my movies were funny like his... *sniff*....

"That's what the internet is all about. You have to feel like a retard before you can learn to not be a retard." -- Squidbit

BBS Signature

Response to Whos flash is funnier... LF or Knox 2003-12-21 12:49:45

Knox your new movie rules how did you an tox get tom in it????

did it involve duck tape an a gun of some sort

Response to Whos flash is funnier... LF or Knox 2003-12-21 12:58:39

At 12/18/03 04:26 PM, H0110way wrote: <topic>
I dont know which one if funnier...t hey are both pretty much my fav on newgrounds. How bout anyone else?

I find Dave's and Mario The Monkey's stuff to be hilarious.

Response to Whos flash is funnier... LF or Knox 2003-12-21 14:42:14

KNOX is much funnier than LF..

BBS Signature

Response to Whos flash is funnier... LF or Knox 2003-12-21 14:45:15

Who the hell is Knox...?

Response to Whos flash is funnier... LF or Knox 2003-12-21 14:59:28

At 12/21/03 12:49 PM, BrownCow wrote: Knox your new movie rules how did you an tox get tom in it????

did it involve duck tape an a gun of some sort

shhhhh <_<

Response to Whos flash is funnier... LF or Knox 2003-12-21 16:24:59

Both are great, but if you notice LF gets really annoying to watch after like 5 or 6 times...I like Knox's because not only does he have so many good ones, they dont give you a headache when you hear it the 8th or 9th time, Knox is better I say!

Response to Whos flash is funnier... LF or Knox 2003-12-21 16:55:59

At 12/21/03 04:24 PM, Grizzam wrote: Both are great, but if you notice LF gets really annoying to watch after like 5 or 6 times...I like Knox's because not only does he have so many good ones, they dont give you a headache when you hear it the 8th or 9th time, Knox is better I say!

i dunno about that,but thanks,i think i cant get annoying after 5-10 flashs(or even before the first one is over),but what ever :)

Response to Whos flash is funnier... LF or Knox 2003-12-21 17:03:31

hmm...confusingess yes, one with the force you are? Basically me lovey knoxy flashes!

Response to Whos flash is funnier... LF or Knox 2003-12-21 17:46:54

At 12/18/03 04:26 PM, H0110way wrote: <topic>
I dont know which one if funnier...t hey are both pretty much my fav on newgrounds. How bout anyone else?

Tuff 1 . . . both juggernautz of NG and the entire flash werld, I believe that thorough both individual analysis and comparison and contrast of the 2 will reveal that Legendary Frog makez much higher quality flash. LF, or Joseph Blanchette, az hiz babyz momma callz him, actually implementz FLASH MX on a visual basis, while _KNOX_, or 1stigma1 as he is referred to on AIM, just duz somewhat clever claymation and callz it flash.
On a collective note, I believe reputationz, notably the batting average stat, have played an all too significant role in voting. Stated differently, some flash artistz who have established themselvez with a handful or two of gr8 flashez can submit relatively mediocre animationz and gamez, and while these submissionz may deserve a score of ~2.7, their batting average compelz userz to vote higher than the flash deservez simply because of the creator'z reputation, or because the user may like the author and votez autonomously becuz of their bias.
DA BOTTOM LINE:
Peepz should vote flashez on an unbias, flash-by-flash basis.
Anal secks with J-Lo is as close to heaven as a man alive can get.
I am a ranting fiend . . . gunnin til Novemba.

Whos flash is funnier... LF or Knox

Response to Whos flash is funnier... LF or Knox 2003-12-21 20:51:11

At 12/21/03 05:46 PM, Shayne_Reakshun wrote:

while these submissionz may deserve a score of ~2.7, their batting average compelz userz to vote higher than the flash deservez simply because of the creator'z reputation, or because the user may like the author

Not really. My B.A. is as high as Krinkels's and my movies get low scores.

Response to Whos flash is funnier... LF or Knox 2003-12-21 20:57:04

At 12/21/03 05:46 PM, Shayne_Reakshun wrote:
At 12/18/03 04:26 PM, H0110way wrote:

:FLASH MX on a visual basis, while _KNOX_, or 1stigma1 as he is referred to on AIM

its actually istigmal
and i have a name!(robert benfer)

Response to Whos flash is funnier... LF or Knox 2003-12-21 21:01:17

First of all, you little newbie, Knox does NOT make flash, he makes low quality claymation. Therefore he is disqualified in this "competition" we have here, and LF is better.

BBS Signature

Response to Whos flash is funnier... LF or Knox 2003-12-21 21:07:32

At 12/21/03 09:01 PM, lar_jarse wrote: First of all, you little newbie, Knox does NOT make flash, he makes low quality claymation. Therefore he is disqualified in this "competition" we have here, and LF is better.

he says who is funnier,not whos a better flash artist!
*back hand*
:)

Response to Whos flash is funnier... LF or Knox 2003-12-21 21:11:18

and i use flash to edit everything and add sound...sooo..it IS flash.. :)
but if you think hes funnier then ok :)

Response to Whos flash is funnier... LF or Knox 2003-12-21 21:36:08

At 12/21/03 03:57 AM, Ratso wrote: i replaced old flash with stuff i did in 5 mins and since when is claymation a flash animation and not imported video?

Man, I've had a few beers; I feel like ripping you apart. Let's here what you have to say.

If it's made or imported into flash, then it's a flash animation. That's all there is to it. And who cares if Knox ain't real flash - he's pretty damn funny.

p.s. i made a 5 minute long claymation that took me a month to do if you would like i could IMPORT it into flash which would require very little work

It took you a month to do - that isn't very little work. Maybe you should upload it and see what the critics have to say.

i mean you dumb shits dont even get what im saying

I'm sure we don't. Obviously you are much more intelligent than all of us.
Anyway, no matter how great a clay maker you are, you can't even compare to Knox's humour or intelligence or voice acting. Your flash movies really suck. Your movies aren't funny at all.

Response to Whos flash is funnier... LF or Knox 2003-12-22 00:33:30

i have yet to find a single legendary frog cartoon funny or entertaining. i fail to see his popularity. it's actually mind boggling to me. his jokes are so poorly executed...

am i the only one who finds his work completely boring?

Response to Whos flash is funnier... LF or Knox 2003-12-22 00:34:52

At 12/22/03 12:33 AM, AlantheBOX wrote: i have yet to find a single legendary frog cartoon funny or entertaining. i fail to see his popularity. it's actually mind boggling to me. his jokes are so poorly executed...

am i the only one who finds his work completely boring?

nope :)

Response to Whos flash is funnier... LF or Knox 2003-12-22 00:53:29

At 12/21/03 12:13 PM, _KNOX_ wrote:
At 12/21/03 04:35 AM, Admiral8Q wrote: I mean playing with clay, and turning coloured goo into characters that move, have personalities and a stupid story line? Nah that takes no effort or skill compared to making lines and filling them in with colors and giving those lines personality, and a stupid story line!
may not take as much work as LFs stuff,but it still takes alot more work then you think :)

Yeah I was being sarcastic, trying to make a point. And how do you know it doesn't take as much work? I've done still frame animation, it takes a hell of alot of work to make it good. But I guess so does poking at a keyboard and swiveling a mouse.

Response to Whos flash is funnier... LF or Knox 2003-12-22 00:56:23

Yeah I was being sarcastic, trying to make a point. And how do you know it doesn't take as much work? I've done still frame animation, it takes a hell of alot of work to make it good. But I guess so does poking at a keyboard and swiveling a mouse.

yeah its hard to keep them from falling over,mostly with the detailed people,there hands and head keeo falling off and they keep falling over.
you cant copy and paste or tween or anything,its all real,so yeah,its harder :)

Response to Whos flash is funnier... LF or Knox 2003-12-22 01:08:21

At 12/22/03 12:56 AM, _KNOX_ wrote: yeah its hard to keep them from falling over,mostly with the detailed people,there hands and head keeo falling off and they keep falling over.
you cant copy and paste or tween or anything,its all real,so yeah,its harder :)

Point made!!!! Cheers Knox!

Response to Whos flash is funnier... LF or Knox 2003-12-22 01:11:28

The only LF movie I really enjoyed was The Return of Ganondorf.

Knox on the other hand is always funny.

Response to Whos flash is funnier... LF or Knox 2004-01-10 21:32:47

OMG OMG
LF POSTED HERE
THIS IS NOW A DECLARED HEAVEN ZONE
=)

Response to Whos flash is funnier... LF or Knox 2004-01-10 21:43:52

At 1/10/04 09:32 PM, The_Healer wrote: OMG OMG
LF POSTED HERE
THIS IS NOW A DECLARED HEAVEN ZONE
=)

were jsut a bunch of people with alot of free time posting movies on web sites..what makes us so special? :P

Response to Whos flash is funnier... LF or Knox 2004-01-10 21:44:15

Apparently KNOX doesnt like LF judging by his profile picture...

And LF rarely posts in the BBS so KNOX is kewler. I dont feel like deciding which is funnier.

My art gallery, because I'm better than you at things.

BBS Signature

Response to Whos flash is funnier... LF or Knox 2004-01-10 21:44:25

Niether of them have anything against DrunkMagiKoopa, he is truely the funniest

BBS Signature

Response to Whos flash is funnier... LF or Knox 2004-01-10 21:59:55

Because you guys are awesome i mean i have loads of free time flash mx and where have i gotten nowhere cause i just dont get how to do it
but you guys are saints

Response to Whos flash is funnier... LF or Knox 2004-01-10 22:07:00

At 1/10/04 09:59 PM, The_Healer wrote: Because you guys are awesome i mean i have loads of free time flash mx and where have i gotten nowhere cause i just dont get how to do it
but you guys are saints

it just means we have more free time than you :p
BUT THANKS

Response to Whos flash is funnier... LF or Knox 2004-01-10 22:18:19

no it means im dumber than you