00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

BloodLordAngelo just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Mark of approval: Cra-Z's ideas

1,316 Views | 11 Replies

Mark of approval: Cra-Z's ideas 2007-06-07 14:03:38

I was wondering if this would be okay: before I start making a flash, I'll post the idea here and see what others think about it. If it is, here's some ideas I have:

Note- I have given Xana (the bad guy from code lyoko) 2 forms that he alternates between, and I made him a real physical being in my movies, as the universal "bad guy" The heroes of Code Lyoko are dead, and other heoes (Mario bros., Sonic,etc.,plus many of my own or my friends creaton) battle him instead. Expect to hear of him as the antagonist in 90% of my flash.

1-A variant of animator vs. animation where the 2 team up against a greater threat (the aforementioned Xana).
2-a flash movie that digs pokemon out of the landslide it's buried in (any suggestions? I'll do anything exept kill pokemon [killing Ash is a horse of a diffrent color, though]).
3-Xana and Bowser team up, and Mario and Luigi chase them to Lyoko (Which has been darastically changed) in this PLAYABLE adventure!

Those are the ideas I have for now. If I get anymore I'll post them here too. In the meantime, tell me what you think about these!

Negative, I am a meat popsicle.

NG is under attack!

Response to Mark of approval: Cra-Z's ideas 2007-06-08 18:21:13

Hello? Anyone? Yoo-hoo! Is there a doctor in the house? Anyway, Idea #4:

4- A 23-year old girl who's extremley tall, extremley strong, and has extreme proportions (If you know what I mean). The latter of those characteristics catches the attention of a local pervert, who tries to seduce her. He gets friggin' ownd instead. Repeat. All to the "We hate it when..." song, and a hilarious ending with a suprising guest star (*wink*)

Also, If anyone has any ideas themselves but is too busy to make the film (or lazy) feel free to post it here. I'll gladly make it (well, depending on the idea)!

Btw, sorry about the double post.

NG is under attack!

Response to Mark of approval: Cra-Z's ideas 2007-06-11 21:09:15

you're a fag

BBS Signature

Response to Mark of approval: Cra-Z's ideas 2007-06-11 23:36:21

what the fuck

Response to Mark of approval: Cra-Z's ideas 2007-06-12 04:51:18

Yeah all these ideas sound like something a horny idiotic 14-year old kid whose never watched anything other than anime would make.

Oh wait.

Response to Mark of approval: Cra-Z's ideas 2007-06-17 18:59:37

At 6/12/07 04:51 AM, ZekeySpaceyLizard wrote: Yeah all these ideas sound like something a horny idiotic 14-year old kid whose never watched anything other than anime would make.

Oh wait.

Shut up. I'm abandoning THIS thread too.

NG is under attack!

Response to Mark of approval: Cra-Z's ideas 2007-06-17 19:02:08

They all sound like shit to me, delete your copy of flash.

BBS Signature

Response to Mark of approval: Cra-Z's ideas 2007-06-17 19:03:38

At 6/17/07 06:59 PM, CEOofCra-Z wrote:
At 6/12/07 04:51 AM, ZekeySpaceyLizard wrote: Yeah all these ideas sound like something a horny idiotic 14-year old kid whose never watched anything other than anime would make.

Oh wait.
Shut up. I'm abandoning THIS thread too.

Holy crap, Zekey made a kid jump into the thread lifeboat without even a volley.

In the golf world, this is called an "Eagle".

BBS Signature

Response to Mark of approval: Cra-Z's ideas 2007-06-17 19:03:47

heh, you have a gay name

BBS Signature

Response to Mark of approval: Cra-Z's ideas 2007-06-18 13:55:48

At 6/17/07 07:03 PM, AshfordPride wrote: Holy crap, Zekey made a kid jump into the thread lifeboat without even a volley.

In the golf world, this is called an "Eagle".

Actually, I just needed to cool off after having my CLUB RAIDED!!!

NG is under attack!

Response to Mark of approval: Cra-Z's ideas 2007-06-18 13:56:29

At 6/11/07 11:36 PM, Starberry wrote: what the fuck

fuck the what?

BBS Signature

Response to Mark of approval: Cra-Z's ideas 2007-06-18 22:37:30

Anyway this thread is back online.

NG is under attack!