Great piece, I just have a few nit-picky spots I can see for improvement.
1. The tremolo chords at 00:29 are a bit much. It doesn't completely with the pulsing chords or the lead when percussion-less, and overpowers the lead in volume by WAY too much.
2. (Personal preference) I wish the lead came in earlier on the first drop and stayed longer on both drops.
3. (Personal preference) I wish the break down was more gradual with the bass-line rather than a direct cut.
4. Bass and chords overpower the lead throughout the song. Mixing and mastering could help a ton. Percussion does the same, but on a lesser scale.
5. Ending cymbals are unneeded. The bass could just end with an echo and all would be fine.
6. The bass solo is unneeded at 1:28. Could be a bass/tremolo chords duet or a bass variant ending with the chords as well, but alone just sounds awkward.
7. Your crashes were extremely quiet most of the time. Again, mixing and mastering could help there.
8. Speaking of percussion, the hi-hats during the drop (while good) may have been a tiny bit overboard. Not sure if it was the volume or the amount tht they were present, but something didn't seem right.
Otherwise, the piece sounds great (especially the Lead :3 ). Keep working on it!
Founder of RisingDawnSounds