I think you can improve your work. But there are also some good things.
Things to Improve (IMO):
- use a better Piano Patch or in general better Patches
- You are fading in the Piano, which does not sound great, because it takes that natural feeling of it. Instead you could try to start without fading in, or try to play a deep Note at the beginning. or so. Fading is pretty bad if you are doing a Classical type of Song.
- IMO your song has to few deep Frequencys (no Contrabass, or Cello)
- you could try to add some Strings in general.
- try to replace the Piano, by using Flutes or Strings, or maybe some winds
- Add a second Voice to your Piano, so it does not repeat so much
- add some Reverb to your Intruments.
- I really like the Intro/Outro/ARP stuff
- I really like the Bells
If you want I can help you a Bit.