This is by far my most complex and longest song... Totaling 5.9 MB, 6:25, 10 audio tracks, and Over 250 measures, this beasty is FINALLY done.
I used a trumpet track (duals), a flute, a piano, 2 violin sections (that together play 5 different parts), a viola section part, 2 cello sections (totaling 3 parts), and a bass part.
Noteflight supplied the HORRIBLE samples. Please ignore these samples, as I can do nothing about them (at the moment). It also was the system I used to create this piece.
There are currently no drums. This MAY change in the future, depending on whether I find a good drum track or not (aka, someone else does it for me)
Please Refrain From Zero Raping Me.