This is very well drawn, but the horns are a bit lopsided, and the blade doesn't look that sharp.
Other than this, I see no reason not to make this my desktop wallpaper.
I see some good things, and I see some improvements to be made.
- The skull is proportional, and seems to be just the way it would actually be.
- The detail on the tribal on the top is very nice. Tribal art is rarely seen on here, but I don't come on here very often anyways.
- Detail on the eyes and in shading is very good, good use of cross hatching.
- Straight lines on the sword should be made with a straight edge, then eroded as you make the image.
- The shading, though great in some areas, does not continue the way it should. Remember that if you don't shade something as the whole way, the places left barren will seem flat, and lifeless.
- Not really needed to be improved on, but balance on either side of the actual drawing is recommended, but I'm a picky bastard and like everything to be symmetrical.
Thanks for the criticism, it's greatly appreciated.
You are free to copy, distribute and transmit this work under the following conditions: