I have many reactions, some good, some bad, some just things I noticed.
1) That is one excellent rock. The color, texture, shape, and feel are all just perfect. But am I right in thinking that you have 10 copies of *the same* rock scattered through the pond?
2) I love the plants! And that tree-bark texture is not only a great-quality image, but you mapped it perfectly so it didn't distort at all.
3) It's sunny: why is the rest of the image so dark?
4) What are those white particles on the lower left? Between that and the darkness, it almost looks like you were originally going to do the scene at night and changed your mind.
5) I'm not positive that all the length scales match up. The branch in the foreground looks pretty thick, maybe as big as my thigh. But that means the reeds are all huge, taller than I am, and those rocks are middle-sized, like a Labrador could just barely sit on top of one.
6) The layout is really nice, showing a varied but enclosed little scene with a lot of diversity in it. I'm voting 5/5 despite my comments. :-)