Annie Cutlass Fury
00:00
00:00

Big thanks to BruceH, our latest supporter!

We're 12 people from our target today. Why don't you be one of them?

You can support NG too and get tons of perks for just $2.99.

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Annie Cutlass Fury

Author Comments

my entry for a weekly t-shirt art of eightysixed... i have hopes to see that in one shirt lol

Reviews


Not gonna lie, I love the art style 40% because it's really well done and the other 60% is because it reminds me a lot of Gurren Lagann's own art style. Also, is Cutlass Fury a Skies of Arcadia reference? Because I REALLY need it to be <3



we need a t-shirt now


People find this review helpful!
MAKOMEGA responds:

i need it to D:


if this becomes a shirt, i will buy this. never been one for fighters, but i really wanna play skullgirls. the problem that my friend and I have noticed is that the characters themselves are becoming a fad similar to MLP....which is pretty disappointing.


People find this review helpful!
MAKOMEGA responds:

well is one billion moar better than MLP, because have boobs in a art deco style with burlesque music
and the story involves mafia, organized crime and sects.
Maybe some people of the fanbase is killing the game like a cancer making weird fetish.

But the game is HYPE

Click on an icon to vote on this!

Credits & Info

MAKOMEGA
Artist
Views
2,429
Votes
50
Score
4.86 / 5.00

Uploaded
Jan 6, 2014 | 9:48 PM EST
Category
Illustration
File Info
1000 x 1364 px
JPG
418.1 kb
Tags

You might also enjoy...

Licensing Terms

You are free to copy, distribute and transmit this work under the following conditions:

Attribution:
You must give credit to the artist.
Noncommercial:
You may not use this work for commercial purposes.
No Derivative Works:
You may not alter, transform, or build upon this work.