In this dystopian action platformer, deaths affect both story and gameplay. As the player dies, the main character transforms from frail human to powerful monster with unpredictable gameplay and narrative consequences.
Explore the desolate, hellish wreckage that is the Blind World. Fight off hordes of broken robots, monstrous creatures, and desperate humans. Save your sister. Or not.
Three transformations. Three endings.
Arrows keys to control
Z to jump, advance dialog
X to attack, read faster
FIRST UPDATE NOTES: 8/26/16
1. Fixed momentum issue (no more sticking to walls)
2. Jumping is much easier (character stops midair if you jumped and are no longer holding left or right)
3. Swordmen no longer trap you against walls (now they bounce back after hitting you)
4. Made the Teleporting Spike Monsters easier (now they only put out their spikes after teleporting, not before)
SECOND UPDATE NOTES: 8/29/16
1. Fixed wall climbing bug
2. Fixed downward air attack bug (now the attack animation shows until you hit the ground)
3. Lowered difficulty on first two boss fights (the charge attack now has a collision box twenty pixels smaller, making it easier to jump over)
4. Fixed tutorial dialogue bug
BUGS: on the unlikely chance you find a game-breaking bug, pause the game, go to the main menu and reload. That will restart the level, likely solving the problem.
SAVING: the game autosaves at the end of each level, when the screen transitions.