Beast Duelled (the full one) is an infinite, high stress, puzzle fight mobile game featuring all your favourite characters from that thing you played once, you think, maybe.
Created with 3 of my personal favourites in mind:-
- Fast paced, high stress Bejewelled style puzzles.
- Over the top, gory cartoon violence.
- Several hundred unlockable characters with even more to come in regular free updates.
- And a bonus forth: no micro transactions, pay walls or similar scumbaggery.
INSTRUCTIONS (short version)
- Click 2 adjacent bullets, or drag them into each other, to swap their positions.
- Line up 3 or more of the same colour to attack.
- If you get stuck, click your character, or press the spacebar, to rearrange the board at the expense of a chunk of health.
TIPS AND OTHER DETAILS
- There are sound controls at the right of the character select screen. Click them once to mute everything, twice to play without music and thrice to reactivate all sounds.
- Defeat a character to unlock them.
- Win or lose, a new opponent will appear.
- Wins increase the difficulty.
- Loses decrease the difficulty.
- The higher the difficulty, the better the chance of facing someone you haven't unlocked yet.
- With a bullet (game piece) highlighted you can click a non-adjacent bullet to highlight it instead with no penalty.
- However if you click 2 adjacent bullets (i.e. try to make a move) and fail to match at least 3 colours in a row, your opponent will attack.
- Normally they attack when the timer reaches zero.
- The timer resets when either you or the opponent attacks.
- Bullets have no falling animation, they instantly appear in place. This is intentional to maintain the game's fast pace.
- Despite this, combos are still possible for extra damage if bullets fall into matching rows. If you see a lot of explosions, you're doing it right!
- If you get stuck, click your character, or press spacebar, to rearrange the board at the expense of a chunk of health. (Yeah, I know but it's important!)
- You can't do this if it'll kill you.
- Update: A subtle folder icon will appear on the top left of the screen when you fatality somebody you've already unlocked. Use it to return to the character select screen.
- Still having trouble? See here- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCaroUHGTSg