Be a Supporter!

Fatal Fighters

Score:
rated 3.94 / 5 stars
Views:
67,250 Views
Share Links:
Genre:
Skill - Collect
Tags:
battle
match
luck

Credits & Info

Uploaded
Feb 18, 2015 | 2:25 AM EST

If you liked this, check these out!


Author Comments

Outwit and out-battle your foes in the most dangerous, mortal combat. Choose from seven heroes each with unique special abilities. Collect matching gemstones to improve your luck in performing your special attacks. Only the the strongest the luckiest will survive this fatal tournament!

Reviews


GoOutGamingGoOutGaming

Rated 1 / 5 stars

I love everything about this game. Graphics, Gameplay, etc, but my character just stands there and get's hit :/



alex2225222alex2225222

Rated 0 / 5 stars

waste of time if you cant even past the first one after 5 times



froydutdfroydutd

Rated 3 / 5 stars

Why does it say "90% hit chance" when it is more like "10%"?



TDFan101TDFan101

Rated 3 / 5 stars

3 stars mainly because the % chance on doing something is all RNG. i lost a match because i failed 3 times in a row on 90% chance to do the abilitys. not happy.



zoos103zoos103

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars

Pretty good. keeps crashing