2nd issue of the motion interactive "choose next panel" comic3.95 / 5.00 19,132 Views
Stealth goes in every field AGAIN!3.88 / 5.00 13,217 Views
Kill a shitload of ninjas, fair enough?3.88 / 5.00 37,057 Views
Click on monsters to kill them. Collect gold to hire and level up your team of heroes to defeat ever stronger monsters.
Purchase upgrades for your heroes to get more damage per second and earn as much gold as possible!
We're here with a small patch today to smooth some things out before the upcoming major patch. We think that the randomness of the gilds is good because it adds a bit of variety to everyone's gameplay. But we also like you to control some of that randomness, so we put in an option to reroll your hero gilds. In the next major patch, we'll be putting in the Ancients system that utilizes Hero Souls.
This system will round out our core game vision for end game drivers. The system will allow players to customize their strengths based on how they like to play. Please look forward to it!
- Added toggle in settings menu to show individual hero dps.
- Added gilded info button to bottom of heroes list.
- Stats tab now update in real time. The technology's finally here.
- Fixed zone selector arrow keys sometimes getting stuck.
- Now you can click on a gilded hero in the Gilded Info Screen to de-gild a hero down 1 rank, and get another random hero. This hero will not be the same as the one you just de-gilded. Costs 2 Hero Souls.
- Increased gold drops from 2x to 3x late game.
- Added Gilded Heroes. Each time a hero is gilded, they receive a +50% damage bonus. You will receive one for beating your all-time highest zone at level 100, and every 10 levels thereafter. The reward is retroactive for players who reached these levels and ascended.
- Every hero now gets a 3x damage multiplier every 25 levels starting at level 200, and a 10x multiplier every 1000 levels. This makes the earlier heroes viable in the late game.
- Nerfed the hell out of Golden Clicks because it was totally dominating the late-game. However, we doubled the total gold received from monsters by level 90 to make up for this.
- Primal Boss chance increased to 25%.
- Primal Bosses, when you get them, now drop increasingly more souls based on their level.
- Cid is actually a girl.
- Numpad keys now work for skill activation.
- Heroes no longer steal gold from you while offline farming (greedy punks). This happens if the timer bugs out somehow, and you would end up getting negative gold.
- Offline farming now gives you monster kill counts.
- Skills now glow when active.
- You can now hold down zone selector arrows to scroll them quickly.
- Removed cap on Hero Souls from hero levels.
Version 0.09 Release Notes
- Heroes now farm monsters for you while the game is closed.
- If you fail to kill a boss in progress mode, it automatically turns off and goes back one level.
- Settings are now remembered through ascensions.
- Stats now update after getting hero souls.
Version 0.08 notes
- Restored gold bonus for Hero Souls. 2% World gold bonus per Hero Soul, with a maximum of +50%, while we implement a better system for it.
- Added Primal Bosses. Every 5th zone starting on zone #105 has a chance of having a Primal Boss as the first boss you fight. Primal bosses are worth 1 Hero Soul. If you are past level 105, you should go back and check if any of your previous boss zones have a Primal Boss in it and collect their hero souls.
- Added a gift of 5 hero souls for players who reach zone 100. If you haven’t reached it yet, get there now! Limited time only!
- Added “Progression Mode” button for players who reach zone 100. When on, the game tries to go to the highest zone automatically. Don’t do this if you’re stuck at a boss that you can’t beat!
- Late-game zones (140) are rebalanced.
- Performance optimizations.
- Export function now brings up local file dialog.