Hey NG fans! More than one year ago I started the development of this game and now it's finally here. Hope you'll like it!
Royal Warfare is a new real time game with swords, archery and magic. Train soldiers, combine troops, face numerous enemy waves and enjoy fierce battles. Unite scattered forces, upgrade your soldiers, create a well combined army and smash the undead forces.
- To select a single unit, just click it.
- Select several units by dragging a frame over an area.
- Press ESC to cancel selection.
- Select a group of soldiers. Press SHIFT+number or CTRL+number to assign a group. You can use numbers from 0 to 9.Press that number again to select that group.
- Double click a unit to select all similar units (e.g. warriors or mages)
- Hotkeys: Q to select Warriors, W – Archers, E – Mages, R – Priests, T – Thieves.
- Hold A on your keyboard and then click ground. Unit will attack any enemy it meets, and then proceed to a destination.
- Select a group of soldiers. Hold SHIFT on your keyboard and then click ground. Soldiers will move to the position and maintain their current formation.
-Press SPACE to pause game. You can issue orders to your troops while the game is paused.
- Press N to select next elite unit, that can be upgraded to tier 2.
- Hold CTRL and click unit to add it to a selection. Click again to remove.
- Press S to issue a Hold Ground order. X - form horizontal line, C - vertical line.
-Press F to use Arrows Strike.
V. 1.43 is online!
List of changes:
1. Added range indicators. Select units and press Z to see them. Archers have blue curcle, mages – green, and healers – red. Ranged indicators can be shown only on allied soldiers. Can slow down your PC if there are lots of ranged soldiers selected.
2. Now it’s possible to set groups with the CTRL key (Hooray!). Shift key is also can be used for that.
3. Changes in the “Hold ground” order: units now will stop immediately after pressing this button. Added hovering texts above units: “Hold ground” if the order is issued and “Free move” if it’s cancelled. Attacking enemy unit or using the attack stance will also cancel the Hold Ground order.
4. Added new hotkeys: S for Hold Ground, X for vertical line, C – for horizontal line, f – enable\disable arrows strike