A demo of the K.O.L.M. Kickstarter game.4.17 / 5.00 10,385 Views
Fight against the HYDRA and show the world your best score!3.94 / 5.00 2,063 Views
A relaxed yet challenging puzzle with 24 levels.3.94 / 5.00 8,045 Views
A kōan /ˈkoʊ.ɑːn/ is a story, dialogue, question, or statement.
'Koan' is a puzzle platformer telling the story of a typical city dweller on his way to enlightenment. The Protagonist follows the tutelage of a mysterious Zen teacher who sends the him on perilous journeys through metaphorical landscapes and the depths of his subconsciousness.
WASD/Arrows - to move
R - Restart level
The mouse will be useful too
- We sent our game to Indie Basement 2.0 contest! It is the biggest indie contest in Poland (on Pixel Heaven event). The jury leader will be Johannes Wadin - the man who created Pid and Shelter. Here you can find some details: http://pixelheaven.pl/en/kategorie/indie-basement-2-0-awards/
Wish us good luck!
- We are very happy about our 2nd Place at StencylJam :). We will soon start our new, bigger, standalone project in Stencyl 3.
- Hey guys, If you haven't found it yet, JayIsGames.com wrote positive but truthful review about Koan. We are very happy about that : ) Check it out! http://jayisgames.com/archives/2014/03/koan.php
- Just found there is a Stencyl Jam [And we wanted to buy Stencyl 3.0. I think the world is trying to help us : )], so we tag Koan as stencyljam2014.
- Logo sound added
- "Going for the Top" bug fixed
- Some levels have better graphics
- Space can be use to jump
- Medals fixed