Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Shoot bubbles and use power-ups to pop all the bubbles. By combining 3 or more of the sale color, all bubbles linked will pop. On http://www.casualarena.com you can play against other users!
I like it. Nice, quiet game with an easy degree of difficulty.
I recommend it.
Has some nostalgic appeal. reminds me of a game I played a kong time ago where you had to shoot bubbles.
Decent enough, but nothing really stands out to much.
1. The game works as it should. I encountered no problems.
2. Multiplayer for this would probably be fun if I could be bothered to go to other website and create another account to be used maybe once every few months.
3. Background doesn't obscure what you're doing.
1. Background boring.
2. No "story." this kind of game has been in arcades. Even the slightest semblance of story would be enough. "Oh no bad guy taking over the world, pop bubbles to save us all!"
3. Major problem: the ball that is next in line is way to close to what you are currently firing. I was confused half the time. Space them out.
4. The power up icons are to small and not flashy/fancy enough. Makes it hard to tell when you can use them.
5. Getting power-ups should not be a timed meter, but from getting combos. The meter is distracting from the other meter telling you when the next line of bubbles will appear.
6. No multiplayer vs. the computer. If you're going to advertise multiplayer being on another website, then give me a reason to go there.
An addictive and challenging simple math puzzle game
And so it dreamt.
Help Eddie get his watermelon so he can finally spend a nice and relaxing day at the beach
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.