Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Log in to save your medals! Don't have an account? Create one for free!
I woke up in a room... It is not locked and I remember everything. I'm a werewolf. Tonight I will turn and people will die, unless I find a way to prevent myself from escaping this place.
There IS a recipe for the potion in game :-)
Clever, I enjoyed the game.
------------------------------ DO NOT READ UNDER THIS LINE UNLESS YOU WANT TO RUIN YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH THE GAME -------------------------------------
Walkthrough: Only use this if you're stuck or you want to ruin your game experience !
1. Take the rope.
2. Go outside.
3. Take the axe, chopped wood, mushroom ( lower right-side ), and the chain ( under the roof ).
4. Go back inside.
5. Turn left, and take the herbs hanging on the hook. Also, take the root on the barrel ( this is optional, it's useless...you'll learn why later.)
6. Turn left, take the keys from under the bed and the shirt. The third drawer on the closet contains Tinderbox. Also, click the window and close the latch. ( Click on the little black thing )
7. Click the note. There are two notes, click the one behind the first note. It will reveal a recipe for a potion. ( Recipe: Spice, Mushroom, and Herbs. [ Don't use the root, it'll mess up the recipe. ] )
8. There is a darker shade plank of wood on the ground. Click it, and take the herb and meat.
9. Put the recipe in the pot, and light the fire by putting the logs and using the tinderbox.
10. Combine the meat and potion. ( DON'T EAT IT! )
11. Go back to the area where the chest is. Open the chest by using the gold key, and take the hammer and nails.
12. Use your axe on the table, and take the planks.
13. Hang the meat infused with the potion on the hook.
13. Turn left. Use the planks on the window, then use the hammer and nails on the planks. ( Make sure you've closed the latch! )
14. Go back to the front door. Close it, and use the silver key to lock it. Then, click on the left side of the shelf to barricade the door.
15. Tie yourself up with both the rope and chain.
16. End the night.
Congratulations, you've beaten the game!
Game is great!
Completely amazing with different ends!
Although the medals do not work, I'm still giving this a fine 5/5
This one is a favorite of mine. Keep it up!
Very interesting, although i would have wanted more combinations that can still lead to full safety of the village. Nice replay value for the random endings and actions you can do. A good twist from escape games.
I'm kind of intrigued whether the werewolf considered the village's safety for the sake of none getting hurt or for his survival since he will end up being noticed and hunted. Although there was a reference that he hoped he didn't eat the hunter/previous owner of the hut.
Anyway, cool game.
Realy awesome to have some change to stay inside a house instead of going out!
A game about people and their reflections
Pure minimalist puzzle game about solving spatial issues
Short visual novel about a mysterious girl hiding a dark secret
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.