Test with fun how much you know about Art4.00 / 5.00 12,577 Views
Challenge hordes of ninjas in this epic action adventure game.4.14 / 5.00 44,802 Views
Help strange creatures to bring the eye to a mysterious customer.3.74 / 5.00 15,542 Views
A girl's recurring nightmares of being chased by death. Clear your mind and fight back against the darkness!
Wow, over 100,000 views! Thanks so much, Newgrounds!
Z to jump. X to attack. Aim attacks within red to fight back.
Game controls can be changed in the Options menu.
[ 0 ] zero key mutes
[ - ] / [ + ] adjusts volume
A collaboration between innomin and atpalicis ( atpalicis.com/ facebook.com/atpalicis )
"[oo]" (soundcloud.com/tony-mcco y/o-o) by Tony McCoy (soundcloud.com/tony-mcco y)
Full soundtrack free here (remove spaces from links): dropbox.com/sh/deo0gfyurb gbi1s/GO8qNqMJH1
1) the game does have an ending, but it's a bit of a puzzle to solve. hint: unlock all medals and 'fear less'. =)
2) the visual disorientation some people are getting is an optical illusion called the 'waterfall effect'. it's harmless, and should stop if you take a short break. wikipedia.org/wiki/Motion _aftereffect
3) all randomness is structured into groups with delays, so the game is fair when you get at least double jump.
4) the fire/skull area is beatable without taking damage. it might scare you the first time, though. =)
5) we used mochiads for our ads API this time around, but because of all the support here we're definitely doing a newgrounds-native version next time. that means achievements and other cool stuff. =)
6) atpalicis and I are working on a much larger project right now, so stay tuned!