A demo of the K.O.L.M. Kickstarter game.4.09 / 5.00 13,476 Views
Fight against the HYDRA and show the world your best score!3.86 / 5.00 4,677 Views
A relaxed yet challenging puzzle with 24 levels.3.91 / 5.00 13,428 Views
A girl's recurring nightmares of being chased by death. Clear your mind and fight back against the darkness!
Wow, over 160,000 views! Thanks so much, Newgrounds!
I added five site medals to say thanks. And one of them is really, really hard. =)
Z to jump. X to attack. Aim attacks within red to fight back.
Game controls can be changed in the Options menu.
[ 0 ] zero key mutes
[ - ] / [ + ] adjusts volume
A collaboration between innomin and atpalicis ( atpalicis.com/ facebook.com/atpalicis )
"[oo]" (soundcloud.com/tony-mccoy/o-o) by Tony McCoy (soundcloud.com/tony-mccoy)
Full soundtrack free here (remove spaces from links): dropbox.com/sh/deo0gfyurbgbi1s/GO8qNqMJH1
1) the game does have an ending, but it's a bit of a puzzle to solve. hint: unlock all medals and 'fear less'. =)
2) the visual disorientation some people are getting is an optical illusion called the 'waterfall effect'. it's harmless, and should stop if you take a short break. wikipedia.org/wiki/Motion_aftereffect
3) all randomness is structured into groups with delays, so the game is fair when you get at least double jump.
4) the fire/skull area is beatable without taking damage. it might scare you the first time, though. =)
5) I switched over to the newgrounds API after mochi died. Sorry to everyone who had problems playing on april 1st. It wasn't an april fools joke, promise!
6) atpalicis and I are working on a much larger project right now, so stay tuned!