Let the funds begin...4.55 / 5.00 38,587 Views
Detective Nwar faces off with two thieves who planned on laughing all the way to the bank.4.28 / 5.00 4,549 Views
The Grifms meets The Sweatsons4.07 / 5.00 25,960 Views
Can you discover the secrets of these cryptic shorts?
For reviewers (problems already noted):
--Watch the movie first--
- Menu screen (arguably) is a bit gimmicky and unclear.
-- (Decky) Buttons should have been clearer and it could have used a title.
- The shorts are generally confusing and unclear as to their meaning.
- The Shorts are depressing in an unbalanced way (similar to Papers).
- Pacing / animation speed issues in the bunny scene
- Grinding noise in the bunny short could have been accompanied by something to the effect of a "ripping flesh noise", but I felt that was pushing the morbidity a little far.
- Shading on the pixel-art is a bit "pillowy" in some places (pixel artists will know what that means).
- No indication that secrets are present.