Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Log in to save your medals! Don't have an account? Create one for free!
Diablo like game: you have to explore all the dungeons, kill monsters, gain experience, pick up supplies...
The game contains:
16 classes of monsters
4 end level bosses
5 different decors
levels randomly generated
40 types of equipment
new version => bug correction: invisible ennemies and teleportation into 2x2 sqare
Fist I feel like I can't write a total review because my speakers aren't working... but here we go.
I enjoyed playing it, but had some problems along the way.
1. when the monster drop loot and I was standing on it I couldn't pick it up.
2. I was standing around looking at my inventory when my person would start to run around for no reason. I let go of my mouse and just watched him run around in circles for awhile thinking it was funny then. then it happened when I was fighting monsters.
3. Fire bolt. I could run through the game without swing my weapon because I just used fire bolt half the time. but when saw fire trolls thingies I thought @$&^ Fire bolt isn't going to work on them... but still it killed them....... How? I ask can I kill something with fire it is made of fire.
4. besides that fun time to kill time and thought you did a good job on the game still. I give it a 3.5 because my speakers aren't working. which isn't your fault just that I don't won't to give high because of a half review.
I really enjoyed running through dungeons non stop spamming lightning bolts. Great game come out with another
- Challenging (at first) yet not impossible
- Blowing things up is fun!
- When the game crashes, reloading the page continues at the last level rather than wipe the whole game to the beginning
- Game crashes on me frequently, all Flash files up to date, running Windows 7 64 bit on modern hardware and plenty of ram.
- Gets boring past the first part, because it is impossible to die or lose health. Typical level: Dump 90% of points into lightning, just run past everything spamming the lightning button, kill everything on screen in one shot, win! Rinse, repeat. When I quit, I took all my armor off and noticed that my dodge was at about 1200 percent. Also at this point, my mana never decreases.
- At later levels, most armor items aren't worth picking up. Past about level 25, I couldn't be bothered to pick up armor to look at it for at least the next 50 levels. The defensive stats on the armor don't matter when I'm not getting hit anyway. I was playing with no equipment at all with the same results. For starters, I would greatly reduce the number of armor drops so that the player doesn't have to sort through 50 rusty shortswords to find the one that is worth keeping.
Simply awesome game man!
Definitely Diablo like, and a lot of fun.
The music is also very fitting and intriguing.
I'm surprised there's not more games like this here on NG's.
I hope you continue to make these gems in the near future, because I will definitely be playing them.
Keep up the great work!
Does this game end?! I can't stop playing!
ANIME-Y HIGHSCHOOL STUPID OTAKU ADVENTURE ACTION EXPLOSIONS YAY
The most mixed MMA-simulator ever!
Fighting Puzzle! Defeat the enemy using your brain!
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.