Support NATA 2014

Credits & Info

Uploaded
Sep 20, 2012 | 6:40 PM EDT
  • Daily 2nd Place September 22, 2012

Related Stuff

If you liked this, check these out!

Author Comments

SORRY FOR THOSE WHO CAN'T EARN MEDALS, I'M CURRENTLY TRYING TO CORRECT THIS BUG.

Grab your hat, get into your car, flee the police force and reach the Mexico frontier (42 miles) in this crazy pursuit game. Buy upgrade, smash police cars, avoid tons of obstacles. 5 police resources, tons of obstacles, 6 Special Challenges and 24 Achievements are waiting for you !

ARROWS = Move
F = Accelerate
D = Brake
Space = Booster
S = Wipers
P = Pause

Reviews

oliverbulmeroliverbulmer

Rated 4 / 5 stars November 24, 2013

A pretty good game.

XGsheepXGsheep

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars October 14, 2013

really nice controls! :)

ninjakunninjakun

Rated 5 / 5 stars September 3, 2013

this game is pretty awesome!!!

Fallenangel700Fallenangel700

Rated 5 / 5 stars July 28, 2013

I loved everything about the game,the upgrades were useful and were a reasonable price the gameplay was fantastic and i liked that you max star level only lasts until the next garage.

I did have a minor problem with the helicoper though,when you areforced to slow down and stop at a garage the helicoper hovered above me still dropping mines which i THINK caused damage to my otherwise damageless car.

I love it and i hope you make a sequel

People find this review helpful!
SoulGame responds:

Thanks for the nice feedback. That's a long time since we've made this game, but I think you're not damaged by anything when your approach a garage.

Nicko224Nicko224

Rated 5 / 5 stars May 24, 2013

Great game but it will be good to get some new vehicles.Sorry for my english im argentinian...