A demo of the K.O.L.M. Kickstarter game.4.13 / 5.00 11,806 Views
Fight against the HYDRA and show the world your best score!3.93 / 5.00 2,730 Views
A relaxed yet challenging puzzle with 24 levels.3.96 / 5.00 10,614 Views
Can you solve the clock day riddle? Just type in your answer!
Hint for the riddle:
Bbab boebb'b bebobb? Abb bbab aboub ib ob abba?
ed: Clockday's gone, so here are additional hints:
1. There are vowels and consonants in the Abbabeb.
2. Twinkle twinkle is just a clockdayishly fiendish bluff. ^_^
3. You don't need a text box. Just click on the flash to make sure it's active for input and type your stuff in. There is no need to press enter in the end and it doesn't matter if you type wrong answers first, so if something comes to mind, it can be tried.
4. One member of the sequence just doesn't quite fit in. That's one key to the answer.
5. Bbe abbbeb bab a bebabion bo abba.