Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
There is no fate, everything has changed magical orbs have been released and evil has reigned in Aurla
Erline is A platform Game with awesome graphics, sounds and gameplay with touches of puzzle and rpg
Erline must save Aurla before the evil. You should use your skills and magic to save this fantasy Wold
This is my first game and my first game on stencyl too
i hope you like it
Nothing too new or unique..kinda cool..but got really bored at some point..so I suggest you to mak*zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZzzzzz.
Music is great. Graphic is still good. Gameplay and storyline are bad. The control is actually clunky. Well, maybe its the physic codes of stencyl/flixel that sucks, but again you can have less physics elements in the game. For example, the boxes are pain in the S. Here's your three stars for music and graphics. (The hardest part in making a stencyl game is graphics)
Also, if you do the music yourself, I would like to say that you are actually quite good. Where can I download that?
the last level was annoying
I like the style you were going for here, but I found some things problematic.
* The graphics style, although it heavily reminds me of the game, Limbo, is very well done for the most part.
* I liked having the option to switch between different characters. Doing so gave a the game a bit more variety.
* The controls were a bit floaty overall and made jumping kinda iffy at times.
* The visuals looked aliased, like I was on medium quality when there was supposed to be a higher available that I couldn't switch to.
* The story seemed only to present itself at the start and never again made a major part
Overall, it was alright, but it could be improved on as well.
Not a bad little game. Nice atmosphere.
BUT why on Earth have you got the game studio/publisher logo in the bottom left during game play? It completely obliterates any chance of soaking up the atmosphere. I absolutely loathe pay TV channels for doing this exact same thing. I highly suggest you remove it!
There is no game. Trust me. DO NOT PLAY!
A bonus episode of an anime-inspired series about an otaku turned dooms day survivor!
Time to find this Wizard of OZ.
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.