Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Challenge your friends and battle your way to the top of the Coliseum rankings in this action-packed Gladiator game !
Alright, really good game, simple design with basic principles, reminds me alot of the old tts rpgs of my childhood, alright review over, tips and tricks time!
Alright here are some simple tricks to get you beating the snot out of anyone in no time.
1. COVER YOUR LIMBS - regardless of your spec, your limbs are very tempting targets that are easier to hit than your body or face. make them less tempting with some armor.
2. go for the weakest armor- take a look at your enemies armor ratings, find a weak point and exploit. if an area is uncovered attack that first.
3. Take the legs- taking the legs of dual wielders or sword and boarders makes them useless.
4. take the arms- taking the arms of spear throwers and two handed fighters makes them useless
5. Look for opponents using healing or support moves and single them out first.
6. pick one target- having everyone attack the same person kills or incapacitates targets faster,
7. have a mixed skill set- if your going in with multiple people in your team, make sure you have a mix of offensive and supportive abilities to make your life easier.
Hope these help, have fun!
There is lot of potential in this game. But the fact is that fights take far to long for me to play it all the way through. When automated it takes 5-10 minutes to win one match. And you have to grind same fight multiple time to get enough experience and gold to advance to next match. So it takes hours and hours to advance from city to another. And game doesn't chance between levels so you do same thing over and over again for tens of hours.
There are few solutions for speeding the game.
1. First chance the hitting odds to those that they say in the game. More hits means faster kill.
2. Chance the armour system. Some hits have to dypass armour alltogether and normal hits also should damage the character and not only the armour.
wtf just happened?
I killed her leg and she was on the ground kneeling down. I did a medium attack to her face and he fucking misses!? Then all of a sudden she stands up and puts her arms in the air and kills me randomly.. oooookay then.. :\
This is swords and sandals but better, the only thing i have to say is pretty much what everyone else is saying.. the hit percentages.. dear me if i didnt miss 3x with an 80+ % chance of hitting lol
Would be 5 stars but the hit rate is obviously not very accurate. Even when it says 80% chance to hit you can easily and often miss 3 times in a row and that's almost every fight when it lasts more than 3 rounds. The real hit rates are somewhere at half of what it predicts.
The skill tree is slightly frustrating also, you basically can't mix and match skills to your liking. Instead of a linear tree you should branch them off and tier them so players can pick which skill they want at the allowed tier.
Armor should be changed, I can't believe you can't do an ounce of damage to them until you break the armor, make it so that armor only absorbs maybe 75% of the damage or something and the rest goes to your limbs?
Welcome to the theatre of your mind, Dale
ANIME-Y HIGHSCHOOL STUPID OTAKU ADVENTURE ACTION EXPLOSIONS YAY
Use your mouse to find a way to the exit. Grab the key first!
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.