Be a Supporter!

Credits & Info

Uploaded
May 24, 2012 | 10:31 AM EDT
  • Daily 3rd Place May 25, 2012

If you liked this, check these out!


Author Comments

Challenge your friends and battle your way to the top of the Coliseum rankings in this action-packed Gladiator game !

Reviews


suicidecontritionsuicidecontrition

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars

look, the game is really good and engaging in all the ways that flash gamers expect a game to be. the concept isn't a new one: it's basically the core dynamic of Swords and Sandals, but a million times better, and without the horrible voice acting. the graphics are fine, although not the focal point of the game. the sounds don't get too repetitive, and the gameplay is simple, yet rewarding. there's a huge array of items to choose from, and the bonus content is integrated in a way that...isn't as annoying as it could be, though i basically think that premium content is a bullshit concept - still, the game is perfectly playable without jumping through those hoops, so i consider that to be a huge plus point. what really grates is the ridiculous miss percentage. that just pads the length of the game from minutes to hours, and it does so in quite an obvious fashion. that's lame.


People find this review helpful!

youranoobyouranoob

Rated 5 / 5 stars

swords and sandals


People find this review helpful!

thekipper3thekipper3

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars

It's a great game in concept, but a few kinks really annoy me, mainly your probabilities, I hate it when game designers treat a 70% chance like the odds of hitting them are really low, the majority of the time you should get the hit, but you don't it's really more like a 30% chance than 70%, unless you just happen to fall in that little margin of missing very frequently and seemingly consistently.



deathman1021deathman1021

Rated 4 / 5 stars

certain weapons, or strength levels, should allow you to hurt an arm behind a sheild



robert1028robert1028

Rated 3 / 5 stars

OK, it's a solid game.
But it feels unpolished, and overly restrictive to those who don't want sign up.


People find this review helpful!