The sequel to "Outpost:Haven"4.02 / 5.00 24,657 Views
Hunt The Candy!!!3.85 / 5.00 10,361 Views
A thrilling rush through cyberspace!3.79 / 5.00 29,430 Views
What is the best occupation after hard day at work? You can play chess, cards, tag or Match 10. And it`s really better to play in Match 10 because by virture of this game you will not only ease the nerves, but you`ll train your math skills as well.
The bright figures are settled on your screen and they demand you to reduce their quantity. Logic will help you with the main task of the game - gathering the highest quantity of 10-s made of different figures combinations. As the result of the game - there must become less figures. About the successful coronation of the game an invisible deputy will salute, this helper will offer to reverse the screen whether it`ll be blind-alley too.
And don't worry to get weary to the gameplay because it`s rather simple and understandable literally from the first ten seconds of the game process. The player can choose options of the game - whether he want play in Relax manner or in Arcade manner. At the beginning it`s better to choose Relax manner to appraise your logical abilities and the speed of your mind. First the combinations of two figures stick out but after the 10s start to "live their own lifes" the figures change, and the virtual field for all possible combinations becomes bigger. Player tries to get the high scores desiderating to make a million` or milliard` 10.
There are some characteristics of the game:
- The first screen in the game shows in interactive way the rules, they are rather simple so the text description doesn`t matter
- The longer the chain of numbers - the more points has the player
- You can take to pieces the playing area
- You can turn the playing area
- The table of points is shared on ratings. The biggest rating is Guru, but you must collect at least one billion
- The Buttons: Hint - the prompt of accidental match; Best - do the best step on the playing area; Mix - mixes the playing area.
Looking at the game from the esthetic point of view, the figures are bright and funny, and this would like children and adults as well. By the way, for little children that are trying to learn how to count, Match 10 would be the best game ever - they won`t get high scores, but they`ll definitely learn how to count. For more adult gamers this game will be a brain relaxation.