Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Now with Super Wheel!
Great great great game!
The best game I've ever played like this! There needs to be more games like this!
how do you unlock the super wheels!!! pm me if you know how please.
i reached my goal in 28 days :D
Fun. Very Fun.
Loved playing it. But maby the guns shouldnt run out as fast or you manually uswe them. They did'n't really help me too much. Ether way ti was great to play.
Fun but short
What I think would make the game a perfect 10 for me:
- Reducing the money you get from distance and instead give you more stunt bonuses for cool jumps and smashing into zombies and objects. You would get more money the faster you would smash into a zombie, and of course get combo bonuses.
- Adding something to put on the front of your car. Like a plough, battering ram or spikes. Something to get through zombies with more ease. A large variety in these that grant you different bonuses when smashing into zombies and objects.
- Remaking the gun into a "weapon" slot, so you could buy different weapons and switch between them before leaving the garage. For example:
-- Heavy machine gun, and I mean VERY heavy.
-- Ice cannon that freezes everything in front of you, making everything (including zombies) very brittle. The ground would also become slippery. You would get bonus money when you smash into zombies.
-- Napalm cannon that would burn everything in front of you to a crisp, giving you extra money when you smash into them.
The weapon would have a set amount of ammo (that you can upgrade) you could use by pressing a button, giving you more control.
- Removing those annoying stones and instead make the track longer, and the jumps bigger. Add random objects and make bigger tires give more grip. Different ground would also be a good idea, instead of the stones.
- Remove the boost and instead give the engine more power and more upgrade choices. You could add turbo mode that you can toggle on and off, that increases the engine power but massively increases fuel consumption.
- The cars should go from small buggy, to medium jeep, to large hummer and finally a monster truck or equivalent.
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.