Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Platformer game about zombies.
Go through destroyed city, cemetery and harbour. Kill all zombies. Collect artifacts and discover all secret rooms. Avoid the catches.
i like it zombies killing like it all
not bad, but needs improvement
I liked the game in general, but it really could use some improvement.
- Like the guy before me alredy mentioned, the most expensive gun cannot be reloded.
- The soldiers can shoot trough walls and also they pursue me too aggressively, often leaving the trap near them before I have a chance to shoot it.
- The elevators are a pain in the ass! They move painfuly slow, so I have to wait a lot when I miss them or when I miss the jump off them. It's very annoying. Also it makes me vulnerabele to the soldiers above me. It would be so much better if I could control the elevators (like in Zombotron) and if the were faster!
- Some enemies do ridiculusly high damage. I often died from just two hits! Only the most expensive armore gives half decent protection and even with that it's very dangerous if a zombie manages to get close to me!
- Every gun has a very low damage, they need lots of hits even from the highest damage gun. This doesn't make the game much harder, the zombies still can be killed soon enough with fast clicking, it's just annoying, and it strains my index finger. The guns should either do much more damage or be automatic.
Also the spread guns have too wide spread, they are very hard to aim for higher ranges.
- The sounds could use some variety, it's not too good that every gun has the same sound, also every trap and every dieing zombie.
- Jumping could be better too. Double jump doesn't look as good as intended, those somersoults just strain the eyes. And since almost every jump needs to be double, it can be quite tireing to look. It would be better if there was inly single jump with adjustable hight and greater maximum hight. Or have double jump but they would only needed a few times.
I would rate it a little higher but the most expensive gun won't reload
TO HELL WHAT EVERYBODY ELSE SAID IT WAS GREAT THE ONLY REASON I STOP PLAYING B/C I WAS AT MY FRIENDS WORK ON HIS PC.
This game has a solid base, but it doesnt go past it. It`s just perhaps too plain, it needs more details and variability.
Even with the different scenarios, most of the levels just seemed exactly the same, there were no puzzles, cutscenes or bonus modes or whatever to break the monotony of it. And changing the background music would be nice from time to time, even if it`s a very good one. Some sort of ending cutscene or something would be nice too.
...And the jumping feels very unnatural.
You got a very solid gameplay, with good graphics and (one) good music, but it needs some work to really stand out from a very generic platform game.
Sorry, but even your description couldnt be more generic.
Keep working on it, with some improvements it can be a really good game.
An epic, colorful and fast-paced arcade game
Make your way to the next level by creating constellations!
bullet hell with a unique absorb mechanic
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.