Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Number Ninjas started out as a experimental prototype and eventually grew out to what it now is. The game has 20 levels and has been created in a time-span of a little over a year. Hope you enjoy it.
it's a good game but several issues with it. could not pass a stage due to some unknown glitch, some edges were cut short of the image and the sighting for the badguys is bigger than depicted.
Should get a 10/10 however there are a few issues:
1) The Music is too repetitive, needs some variety or a mute button.
2) Somehow the symbols can be thrown into the wall, PLEASE FIX.
3) Zoom thing is annoying because you can jump and climb but not walk and when zoomed in you can't see enough around you, so you often walk into enemies you didn't see and die.
But the concept is very original with addictive gameplay
its be for kids
its math game for kids
I like the concept.
But the execution is lacking.
1. Order of operations. If you're going to multiply, you have to consider order of operations. Either you can alter the equation in the top left to show the "current" number, or you can recalculate the player's number using the order of operations and go from there.
2. Music. Monotonous. Never-ending. Short loop.
3. Controls. They weren't horrible. Moving the character was fine, but throwing something was frustrating. Often times it would land on top of an enemy and not kill him. Also, the juxtaposition of the zoom and fire buttons confused me a couple of times. For some reason, I wanted to jump with z.
4. Notification. Let the player know when they've messed up. Remembering to hit "R" after you've incorrectly moved through a level isn't high priority.
Not bad, overall. I still love the concept. I just wish that the core mechanic of the game was a little more developed. If the mechanic was perfect but the headband didn't wave in the wind, the game would have more value. I guess I'm trying to say that too much time was spent on minor details and not enough time was spent perfecting the core concept.
I like this game, cuz this is very very simple and harddest at same time
There is no game. Trust me. DO NOT PLAY!
A bonus episode of an anime-inspired series about an otaku turned dooms day survivor!
Time to find this Wizard of OZ.
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.