Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
In this game you must get to the boss who used to be your boss and destroy him for what he did to you!
Made during Maths & Computing Week at Everest Community College.
Made by Andrew, age 12.
its not bad
you need to put more time in to this game
not to bad...
but needs a lot of work:
- better graphics (no offence :D )
- bug fix, the enemys don't even get near me, as far as I can see.
- and during the typing of this I came to the conclusion that they die on their own?! atleast I didn't watch for a moment, and now there aren't any enemies left, and I goto the: play again? thingy
- owh wait only the V formed enemys can't attack me, and the stickman's
- it needs a mute button
- and a lot of other improvements, like ingame instructions etc etc.
Yep you have a lot of work to do, but be glad that you don't have to use a real flash program with actionscript! it may gives more freedom how to make things happen, but if your a beginner it can be hard.
farther, success with your future games/movies
How did this get into the portal.
To be honest...
I'm quite impressed that you've already made a game at your age. I'm 20 and I can't even get my head around programming :P There are a lot of bugs in it, but keep it up and you'll be able to fix them eventually. Keep practicing :D
An epic, colorful and fast-paced arcade game
Make your way to the next level by creating constellations!
bullet hell with a unique absorb mechanic
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.