Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Log in to save your medals! Don't have an account? Create one for free!
Can you save the princess? Be warned, things may not be as expected!
Made in 48 hours for the Ludum Dare 20 game making competition! The theme was "It's dangerous to go alone! Take this!"
w0w! That game is pretty awesome!
Now, there are a couple things you could have done to make it a bit better, but overall it was nearly perfect for a 2 day game!
What I loved:
- Controlling of the cat, it was very easy and allowed for some interesting air combos
What I think needs to be worked on to make the game a 10/10:
- Increase the length, this is a good one timer, but people feel happy when they play a flash and when a hard game for a while. The thing is though, you should be wary about making it to long as some people also do not like that in flash games. To remedy, try and do a level system with saving. then it can be long and people can feel like they can take breaks.
- Work on the story line, I know for a two day game you can not really make a plot diagram or anything, but the story line in this game is pretty weak. Maybe have the cat randomly find the warrior, and leads him to the castle, protecting and what not. then you find out that the cat is actually the princesses and etc.
- Some sort of way of upgrading, since it would be longer, maybe allow for people to pic what sort of things they want to increase, like speed, strength, or whatever. Just award something after each part.
- EASTER EGGS! everyone loves atleast one easter egg, maybe something in a credits? lol.
This game is pretty good for a two day make, but it has loads of potential since not many people have done things like this. Keep up the good work. Happy Gaming!
ohmygoshohmygoshohmygoshsdjungaosding oafngopafg!!!!!! best short game ever!!!! i had a nerdgasm when i realised that i could contol the cat!!!!
"Mittens beccame stronger! She's over 9000!!!"
That jerk, I had to protect him all the way D:< Good game though. He could walk faster and um not shake when he was walking to the old man.
I giggled so hard whem i took control of the cat. Awesome.
that was fun.
very short, but fun to play, it was a good time waster but i wish it was longer.
Manage your team of adventurers as you raid the local dungeon for treasure!
Defend your castle against countless hordes of monsters.
Turn on all tiles!
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.