Thank you so much NGs for updating the swf, no more loading issues.
V1.03 (clear cache and reload page if you don't have it)
- Shows ranks in online matches, and unlockables are available in easy mode now.
Defend Your Cheese is a defense styled multiplayer game where you must protect your cheese from being eaten by mice and rats.
Excuse the download. 7MB in size designed for Firefox web browser but may work in other standard based browsers. Please have Flash Player 10 installed to ensure the best experience.
How To Play
The object of the game is to fend off the mice and rats that try to eat your cheese. You can do this in 2 general ways.
1) By defending until the mice and rat waves are over.
2) Eat the enemy's cheese first.
You can use items like Mousetraps, Tacs, and Poison to stop mice from reaching your cheese or you can send out your own mice and rats to fight off the on coming enemy.
Using the mouse to control most of the game but if you would like to use the keyboard you can:
- Numbers: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 to deploy mice
- Arrow keys left and right or (A and D) to scroll the screen