Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Log in to save your medals! Don't have an account? Create one for free!
A simple retro platformer inspired by Atari era games.
MEDALS WORKS NOW :)
Edit: Some bugs and performance issues have been approached. A new version has been uploaded.
i like it its pretty goo id like to see more
Good For What It IS
You deliever what you say it will so nothing to complain about there.
I got mad and stopped playing when I couldnt get passed the room with the spikes and the dissapering block.
Hmmm Not Bad
A Very Good Pixeled game havent seen a kind like this before .
it waz fun to play until i got stuck at one stop
- Great looking game. I love the simplicity of the graphics.
- The controls are very responsive. But when you are too close to a block and shoot, it doesn't get fired at. Minor bug.
- Nice! The puzzles are simple yet not tiring.
- Wow! I'm in this nice underground red place. It's very cosy. I like the art you've done here.
- I died on the spikes, but then you stay in the same scene. I'm glad I don't have to go all the way back to the beginning!
- So I got my first medal, the bug zapper. I tend to be a critic of medals, because they cause weaker games to gain more appeal simply because the player believes he is achieving something significant when he is not. In my opinion, achievement should come from the game itself, not cropped up messages. But it does generate some simplistic appeal to it, however. Good job in appealing to the wider demographic.
- OK so I guess I just killed the squid boss. But it was so easy! I just hopped on and off the ledge, pressing 'z'. Now I know this is supposed to be simple, but this is to the point of being simplistic and unchallenging. Fixable? Perhaps.
- It would make sense to spawn in the same scene so easily if the game was difficult, however it seems easy at the moment.
- As much as I like slaying bug after bug after bug, when I die, they should regenerate, as well as walls, to cater for difficulty purposes.
- OK WOW so I just fell through a tube. I have a sad feeling I won't be able to get those coins again. But it does feel like an eerie trip. It feels like I'm going back to the same place twice, yet it's different. It's like turning left four times and ending up in a different spot. I don't know if it takes away from the realism of the game. But since all is in 2D, then I can't expect him to always stay in the same plane. This may leave a residual sense of claustrophobia.
- There's a very potent question in this mix - do people like easy games? I for one am enjoying this game. But it seems to easy to be real... when I finish, will it feel like an achievement or a waste of time? This I gotta know.
- OK I got up to the part where you have to make precise jumps over a pit of spikes, and I'm disenjoying it. It seems very annoying, a sense of false difficulty.
- OK I got the achievement 'light on feet' which probably means I've jumped a lot. Big whoop.
- And I give up here. I don't like having to make precise jumps and constantly failing. Everything's been a breeze up to here, but this is just ridiculous.
Thanks for letting me play. This game is very stylistic, a game of exploration and adventure, with effective graphics and interesting gameplay. The only criticsm I'd have is on its difficulty, which you have already heard a lot about. It's a very peculiar question, do people enjoy easy games? I enjoyed the exploration bit, but I felt like I wanted a challenge. But it did feel like something worthwhile. Well done.
Welcome to the theatre of your mind, Dale
ANIME-Y HIGHSCHOOL STUPID OTAKU ADVENTURE ACTION EXPLOSIONS YAY
Use your mouse to find a way to the exit. Grab the key first!
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.