EDIT: Version 2 is out with alot of new Features - I spent another 4 Hours after the original release datte, just to fix bugs, add some new features, such as Achievements!
NEW - 87
PREVIOUS - 95
- Bugs fixed
- Some new graphics/features
- Music fixed
- High-score System
- Achievement 1: Beat Easy mode in under 10 seconds
- Achievement 2: Beat Medium mode in under 35 seconds
- Achievement 3: Beat Hard mode in under 70 seconds
- Achievement 4: Beat The Game in under 110 seconds
- Achievement 5: Click on the Carrot in NOT FRUIT Level - Hard Mode
- Achievement 6: Look near the Bottom-Right of FIND GREEN Level - Expert Mode, for a Question Mark. Click on that ? Mark
- Achievement 7: Beat Medium mode in under 30 seconds
- Achievement 8: Beat Hard mode in under 60 seconds
- Achievement 9: Beat The Game in under 100 seconds (it's possible)
- Achievement 10: In the Monitor Level, click on the Monitors, Clockwise from Top-Left (just follow the arrows in the screens)
This is a game I've been working my butt off just to finish it on April Fools Day (1st April). Sadly, I didn't make it, but one day late is better than nothing!
There are 24 Puzzle Games in where you have to do different things, in order to proceed! There are 6 kinds of levels, that are repeated in 4 Difficulties, with the difficulty raised from the previous difficulty, and some changes on the style!
The first difficulty, Easy, is something anyone could accomplish, but the last Difficulty, Expert, will may be a challenge! I don't know that, but, why don't you tell me about it?
This game was made for April Fools Day, and I got the idea near the end of the day, but somehow, I managed to develope my idea! It was late at night on 1st April, and I was half-done with my game, so I never got to submit it on teh Day... Finally, I finished the game the next day, but I used 12 Hours in total on both of the days: 5 Hours (1st April) + 7 Hours (2nd April)! I've been working straight with this game, with almost no pauses. My back is hurting, and I've gotten so little sleep!
I really hope someone reviews this game, as I am really excited to hear people's opinion, after spending countless of hours, working on this game! And by the way, I love all the NinjaDoodle Games, and this game is so inspired by his games :)