The Straw Hat Samurai is back with new moves, air-combos, new enemies, new bosses... and more slashing and blood!
Finally got permission from the sponsor to release on Newgrounds. Enjoy! =)
v1.2: Streamlined levels, longer shunpo mode duration, score doesn't reset when selecting continue, removed penalty for falling off platforms
1) Headshots are instant kills.
2) Your line needs to start below the enemy if you want to launch him for air-combos.
3) In level 2, you need to draw a line from one platform to the next in order to jump from one platform to another. Your jump begins ONLY at the start of the line and ends at the endpoint of the line so start your line at the current position of the Samurai for best results.
4) Activate shunpo mode when enemies are vulnerable to perform more damage. Especially for bosses.
5) It is inefficient to attack armoured enemies by spamming slashes. Look out for their openings/weaknesses and use the special moves.
6) Projectiles can be deflected by slashing them.
7) When you are launched, activate shunpo mode to give yourself time to counter.